Homebrew RELEASE ChoiDujourNX - a system firmware installer homebrew for the Nintendo Switch

D

Deleted User

I've upgraded from 5.10 OFW to 6.0 with Choidujournx. However, i've now downgraded back to 5.10 with Choidujournx but i can't toggle RCM off in Reinx or Hakete for some reason.

Am i doing something wrong??
I suggest using RajNX (latest version which has v6-5 support).

Bushido1992

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
ive updatet from 5.1.0 to 6.0.0 but took the firmware without exfat support -.-. My switch is completly banned and now i cannot make the sdxc patch. Any Ideas?
EDIT: SOLVED (Wrong button combination 4 homebrew menu used xD)

Last edited by Bushido1992,

switchalex

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Went from 5.1.0 down to my original clean 1.0.0 then up to 6.0.0 for online and it was so easy!
Longest part was dumping my 5.1.0 incase something went wrong and just transfering my 1.0.0 to the SD, Choi itself took less than a minute which is amazing as when I originally went to 5.1.0 I did it with the old guide and it took forever and was so stressful... Can't believe how streamlined it is.

Thanks Raj!

My brother updated my switch on ofw from 5.1 to 6.0 ( so fuses burned from what I’ve learned around here) would I be able to restore to my clean 5.1 nand using this and then use this again to upgrade back to 6.0 and make another clean?

D

Deleted User

My brother updated my switch on ofw from 5.1 to 6.0 ( so fuses burned from what I’ve learned around here) would I be able to restore to my clean 5.1 nand using this and then use this again to upgrade back to 6.0 and make another clean?
Nope that won‘t work and you might brick (!) your nsw.

jirobaye

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
where can i find fw 6.05 with exfat driver ? i've installed fw 6.05 without it and i cant load SX OS but only thanks dual boot to original fw

throug original fw i've installed update of joycon but i cant install sd update because im superbanned

fisher6

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anyone knows which cfw works with 2.3.0, I plan on updating to 6.0.0 using choixdujournx but I always get a black screen with Reinx and Atmosphere fork in SDFiles. I need to boot into a cfw so I can start the update process.

D

Deleted User

Anyone knows which cfw works with 2.3.0, I plan on updating to 6.0.0 using choixdujournx but I always get a black screen with Reinx and Atmosphere fork in SDFiles. I need to boot into a cfw so I can start the update process.
Use latest rajnx cfw

Zeriel

Squid Kid
Trophies
XP
Country
I have a question. I ran the update for my firmware with exFat but at the end it says it needs to reboot, but since I'm using ReiNX it just goes to a black screen and I didn't see the FS.kip file (Needed for exFat)
what am I doing wrong?

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a question. I ran the update for my firmware with exFat but at the end it says it needs to reboot, but since I'm using ReiNX it just goes to a black screen and I didn't see the FS.kip file (Needed for exFat)
what am I doing wrong?
This tool doesn't generate an FS.kip but instead patches your firmware to support exFAT. You can tell by going to Health & Safety under System Settings and on the left beneath Error History are a bunch of numbers. If there is a B next to 3, then you have exFAT; an A means you do not.

kenryuakuma

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My console is clean and not hacked yet. I am just wondering if there would be a guide how to use ChoiDujourNX without burning fuse. A step by step guide would be great. Esp with pics and everything.

Codytravers

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so i updated to 6.0 from 3.0.2 and then went back to original firmware to see if i did it right however i though i could add more files to my sd card and took it out during rcm mode now im stuck in rcm mode because when i try to go in using reinx i get the error code 2002-4315 and it tell me to reboot my switch because its a corrupt save data or file problem and it keeps going back to rcm mode when i do so is there anything i can do about that other then restoring my NAND i just dont want to loose my save data? :(

decal

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Do I still need to worry about the gamecard controller firmware update if I'm going from v4.1 (original fw) to v5.1 firmware? Or can I just ignore that part?

I want to be able to go use the game card should I go back to 4.1 but wasn't sure if that only applied when coming from lower firmware than 4.x. I want to be able to use my game cart when updating to 5.1 and not have it disabled thats why.

Last edited by decal,

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Do I still need to worry about the gamecard controller firmware update if I'm going from v4.1 (original fw) to v5.1 firmware? Or can I just ignore that part?

I want to be able to go use the game card should I go back to 4.1 but wasn't sure if that only applied when coming from lower firmware than 4.x. I want to be able to use my game cart when updating to 5.1 and not have it disabled thats why.
The gamecart slot is updated on firmware 4.0; if you're already on a firmware of 4.0 and higher, then its already updated.

Reactions: loler55

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So.. there's no NRO file in the archive on the site, how is this supposed to be launched?
.NRO extension means its a homebrew file so it is launched the same way you launch any other homebrew. To launch homebrew, you need a CFW to load the homebrew menu. And to load CFW, you need an exploit: PegaSwitch for consoles 3.0 and below or Fusee Gelee for unpatched Switch units (typically bought before July 2018).

garybracket

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
.NRO extension means its a homebrew file so it is launched the same way you launch any other homebrew. To launch homebrew, you need a CFW to load the homebrew menu. And to load CFW, you need an exploit: PegaSwitch for consoles 3.0 and below or Fusee Gelee for unpatched Switch units (typically bought before July 2018).
roger that, launched into SX OS, Homebrew, works.

Y0sh1

Trophies
XP
Country
Ireland
I own a 3.0.0 Switch and already had AutoRCM enabled from Hekate.

I have used ChoiDujourNX to upgrade my Switch to 5.1.0+exfat to play some newer games, and while using the tool I didn't realise that the AutoRCM checkbox was enabled by default.

Does this now mean that my switch has two different AutoRCM? and if that is the case, I suppose I need to disable them both (the one from Hekate and the one from ChoiDujourNX) if I ever want to boot my Switch with N's horizon. Right?

Thanks for this great tool

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: damn