Monster Hunter Portable 3
Sonic Colors
The Humble Indie Bundle

Tomorrow hopefully I should be getting an iPod Touch 4g
biggrin.gif

What bout you guys?

D

Deleted User

Nothing at all and I do not really want anything.

A DSi was going to be bought for me but I hate those things without backward compatibility. I like my EZ 3in1.

Do not quote this reply to say anything silly or witty.

FireGrey

Undercover Admin
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
diando said:
Nothing at all and I do not really want anything.

A DSi was going to be bought for me but I hate those things without backward compatibility. I like my EZ 3in1.

Do not quote this reply to say anything silly or witty.
Actually they need the extra space for the camera and extra RAM and CPU.
lol
tongue.gif

I'm only 100% sure i'm getting a Headset, that's all i've seen.

8BitWalugi

Taiyohhhhhh!
Trophies
Website
www.twitter.com
XP
Country
Australia
3D Dot Game Heroes and a Black Wii Motion+ before they get sold out, Mario All Stars, and my Wii getting soft modded.

Compared to last year, this was a quiet Christmas. Can't even believe it's the end of the year...

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
One of my friends gave me a scarf and some gum. It's actually really nice though, although now I feel obligated to buy her something.

Nothing else though, I really don't get Christmas gifts until Christmas Day, outside of the ones I get during my dad's family's Christmas Eve party. But I think I know that I'm getting Magic cards out the hoo-hah. Rather confidant I got a box (36 packs) from my parents and odds are my cousins got me some more. Still waiting for my paycheck to come in though so that I can (hopefully) buy another box.

It's cardboard crack.

EDIT: And I might get a new cell phone and plan. I know I'm getting one since my dad told me he was gonna put me on his plan (since my mom's plan is crap) and said he was gonna get me a new phone, but I don't know if it'll be on Christmas or sometime next year. Hopefully it's soon, I really want to stay in the loop with my friends. My current cell phone is a dinosaur and the plan on it's terrible. New plan should be unlimited texting, unlimited calling after 7pm (but like 1,000 shared minutes between me, my dad, my dad's partner, my cousin, and her husband), and I think unlimited web. Nice.

hunter291

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
money for "forced saving" on my bank account (which my mother has control over, so i will never see it)

from my father (he's the cool one
biggrin.gif
) two fantasy books and a book about the whole history of star wars
biggrin.gif
(i'm a star wars fan)
tongue.gif

like every year, mother gives me something that i will never see and father makes me happy

8BitWalugi

Taiyohhhhhh!
Trophies
Website
www.twitter.com
XP
Country
Australia
Guild McCommunist said:
One of my friends gave me a scarf and some gum. It's actually really nice though, although now I feel obligated to buy her something.

Nothing else though, I really don't get Christmas gifts until Christmas Day, outside of the ones I get during my dad's family's Christmas Eve party. But I think I know that I'm getting Magic cards out the hoo-hah. Rather confidant I got a box (36 packs) from my parents and odds are my cousins got me some more. Still waiting for my paycheck to come in though so that I can (hopefully) buy another box.

It's cardboard crack.
I KNOW RIGHT! Half my damn purchases this year was just trading cards! In particular, Yu-Gi-Oh, haven't gotten round to Magic. I want to check it out though.

Forstride

The rudder moves when I turn the wheel
Trophies
Website
forstride.stormbit.net
XP
Country
United States
So far, I've gotten:

- Rock Band 3 Keyboard
- New kitten! It's obviously for the whole family, but still awesome. We have another cat, who happens to be female, and this one is male...Hurr hurr.
- Dinner at a restaurant. Not really a present, but my dad took me and my brother to eat at this nice restaurant around here, and we went in a limo (He works for a limo company...
yay.gif
)

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
8BitWalugi said:
Guild McCommunist said:

It's cardboard crack.
I KNOW RIGHT! Half my damn purchases this year was just trading cards! In particular, Yu-Gi-Oh, haven't gotten round to Magic. I want to check it out though.

I have to say, Magic is a far superior game. A lot more strategy than Yu-Gi-Oh. It's just damn expensive though. I probably got back into the Magic scene in October and have bought a fat pack and 8 other packs of Magic cards since. And I don't really get much money. If everything goes right, but years end, I'll have gotten 88 packs of Magic cards (72 packs from 2 boxes, 8 from the fat pack, and 8 from the other packs). That's 1,320 cards. Sad thing is, if I get the right cards, I could probably sell not even half of them and get my money back. Magic cards are collectible and sell for shit loads of money, even brand new.

EDIT: I highly suggest getting into it if you have friends that play it or want to play it. Only thing is that probably won't be able to have a good deck until a couple of years of learning good deck building skills, good selection of cards, and equal-leveled friends.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Nah, a hit gives them mad meth powers, but makes them more difficult to control.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Before a hit they're like zombies, persistent but slow.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It's a tradeoff.
    +1
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    no i mean, before a hit is after the previous hit
    +1
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    if you keep them well enough fed, it's the same thing
    +1
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    By the power of Florida Man, I have the power!!! *Lifts up meth pipe* Meth Man!!! lol
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    Guys, I just learned my little brother is in the hospital because he had a seizure last night.
  • cearp @ cearp:
    Sorry to hear that BakerMan
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    Just found out he's doing alright, doing a lot of complaining too, rightfully so. Who wouldn't complain after having a seizure and being hospitalized?
    +1
    Glad he is OK and complaining is cool :)
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Yeah been there had that no fun
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    They'll give him sleep studies eegs and possibly one week hospital stay
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    I hope it's not a week.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It's standard so doctors can get a idea about what's going on
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    understood
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    well, i'm glad he seems to be doing fine, and ig i'm going to start spewing goofy shit again
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    Update: Turns out he's epileptic
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Get a 2nd opinion run mris etc they told me that also
    Also a food allergy study would be a good idea
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Turns out you can't sprinkle methamphetamine on McDonald's French fries
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    they wouldn't be called french fries at that point
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    Probably just meth fries