431unknown

VR Gaming Enthusiast
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Probably just some clothes. I mostly like to give out gifts could care less about what I get since if there's something I really want I just got get it myself.

Issac

Iᔕᔕᗩᑕ
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
Is this thread for those who have took a sneek peek at your gifts? Or is it just a "Look what I got!"-thread?
smile.gif

Since we celebrate on christmas eve here in Sweden, i'll get my gifts today
smile.gif
I haven't checked what it is though, so I don't know yet... But I will tell you later!
biggrin.gif

Blaze163

The White Phoenix's purifying flame.
Trophies
XP
Country
Since this is the first Christmas in a while when I've been working and thus had enough cash to buy things for other people, I've focussed more on being generous this year than my usual self. So I bought my dad a light up disco drinks coaster (he has a love of daft gadgets with lights) and loaned my brother the money to get dad the new Tron game on PS3 he wanted, I bought my brother a golf game he wanted for PSP and an Indiana Jones doll (he's alarmingly childish for a 37 year old) and I got my 7 year old nephew a Star Wars toy gun of some kind and LittleBig Planet for his PSP.

As for what I expect to recieve in return, I suspect my dad has rather pointlessly got me RUSE for PS3 after I commented on its decent use of Move controls, even though since we have a house full of children throughout Christmas and when that finishes he'll be sat playing Tron, getting me a PS3 game is entirely wasted money in the grand scheme of things. Unless he's got me a PS3 to go with it he's wasting his time. My brother has probably got me a DVD box set of either Indiana Jones or Back to the Future as I commented on seeking both of them at some point during a previous paycheck. I don't expect anything from anyone else in my family.

As for what my friends give and recieve this year, I got Kai a remote control plane, dunno what he got me. And what Amelia and I exchange during the holidays in none of your damn business. Everyone else is too busy with their own shit these days so I doubt I'll see much else. Still, it's largely irrelevant since everything I wanted or needed I bought with my wages anyway, including my rather nice new jacket which cost me more than a week's pay.

But all the same, merry christmas to all. Hope you all get whatever it is you feel you need to be happy. Personally I'd have had a merrier time if Team Cyclops had released the new firmware BEFORE I dropped 28 quid on Golden Sun, but such is life I suppose.
hate2.gif

Toodles.

rockstar99

Hi
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Issac said:
Is this thread for those who have took a sneek peek at your gifts? Or is it just a "Look what I got!"-thread?
smile.gif

Since we celebrate on christmas eve here in Sweden, i'll get my gifts today
smile.gif
I haven't checked what it is though, so I don't know yet... But I will tell you later!
biggrin.gif
Usually people start getting things from christmas eve so just keep posting as you keep getting more

emigre

Deck head
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United Kingdom
naglaro00 said:
Hmmm...

• PS3 Slim (add me! naglaro00)

Added.

We don't celebrate Christmas at our house so I've never received any presents, but I did buy myself some games recently.

Half Life Antrology (Steam)
GTA II (Steam)
Devil May Cry 3 (PS2)
Red Dead Redemption (PS3)
Valkyria Chronicles (PS3)

SubliminalSegue

Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Wont know until Saturday, but I honestly don't care anymore. I got my Xmas Present back in October, and whatever my gf gives me on Saturday.

I'm supposed to be getting a new computer with a 500gb Harddrive and a brand new motherboard, but I have to give them two six packs of beer, some vodka and a couple huge cans of Fosters for it, so it's not really a christmas gift.

Daidude

Puzzled
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
So far...

-Socks
-Milka
-mp3 player/ipod/iphone/mobile phone speakers (i don't own any of those apart from a mobile so it was a bit pointless)
-Nice Trainers
-and best of all a HTC Wildfire on Payg!!

Still loads more presents for christmas day though!

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So far I know I will be getting:
PS3 + move bundle
Metal Gear Solid 4.
Sonic's ultimate genesis collection
The Sly Collection
A few items on TF2
Money
HD TV
And I don't know what else I might be getting from my family.

geoflcl

Permanent GBAtemp Newbie
Trophies
Website
loganderb.in
XP
Country
United States
On my final day of school before Christmas break, I was surprised to find that many of my friends had gotten me gifts, out of the blue. Of course, presents are meant to be given as a surprise, but I was especially caught off-guard by the fact that I had never received gifts from them in previous years.

In total, I received a Simpsons comic book, a DVD of one of those old Japanese Monster movies, a Yoshi doll ( I asked her if she had to play the Trendy Game to get it, she was not amused), and some awesome Mario-themed candy.

On one hand, I'm flattered by this sudden flood of gifts from all of my best buddies. On the other, I now feel obligated to return all their favors. So I'm going to go out and buy their gifts tonight, and drive down to their houses to deliver them. I know I'll probably be a nuisance, considering it's Christmas Eve, but I feel that unrequited gift-giving is totally lame. Curse you, moral values!

In the realm of what I'm expecting tomorrow, I know for sure that I'll be opening an iPod Touch 4, and an Adventure Time themed shirt. It's not that I snoop, rather, I ended up encountering both of their boxes while I was getting the mail. Despite these unintentional spoilers, I'm still quite stoked.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    why
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @K3Nv2, it's not funny
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    ok
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Wut?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That's not funny
    +2
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    So two cannibals where eating a clown and one says to the other. Hey does this taste funny to you?
    +2
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    What do you call a slow car? Retired
    +1
    Did you hear about the police car that someone stole the wheels off of? The police are working tirelessly to find the thieves.
    +2
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    A firefighter got arrested for assault his main claim was what I was told he was on fire
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    What do you call a hooker with a runny nose? Full
    +2
    What do you tell a woman with two black eyes? Nothing you already told her twice!
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Diddy also works
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    A scientist heard the word batman so he put a naked lady in a cage with a bat
    Chuck Norris won a staring contest, with the sun.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    A vampires favorite thing to do is moon you
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    What's the difference between an airplane, and Ken's mom? Not everyone has been in an airplane.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    What's the difference between @BigOnYa and his wife? Nothing both want to bone me
    +3
  • RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars:
    How much wood could a wood chuck chuck if a wood chuck could chuck norris
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    how do i know? you're a guy, and he wants to bone every guy on this site (maybe, idk)
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    He wants to bone anything with a dick
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Good night
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nighty night, big day tomorrow. Congrats.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.instagram.com/reel/C7iLZ35NrQt/?igsh=MWd2Z3U0dmNlMmNxcw==