Homebrew Official Citra - New 3DS Emulator

emmauss

Trophies
XP
Country
Ghana
Why do you need to play Sonic Generations on the emulator when there's a game of it for the PC?
bcause the handheld versions are different from the console version . they have exclusive stages and other content.
like saying why play sonic colours on the ds when there is one on the wii. they are different and it is best to enjoy both.

Last edited by emmauss,
Reactions: JayFoxRox

Miguel Gomez

Trophies
XP
Country
bcause the handheld versions are different from the console version . they have exclusive stages and other content.
like saying why play sonic colours on the ds when there is one on the wii. they are different and it is best to enjoy both.
Oh. I haven't played nor owned Sanic Gener-mommyIthinkImayhaveanOvarianCyst on the 3DS. Just in the Xbox.

emmauss

Trophies
XP
Country
Ghana
there is now an official JIT dynarec PR on the repo for testing, unofficial builds, here we come!

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Oh. I haven't played nor owned Sanic Gener-mommyIthinkImayhaveanOvarianCyst on the 3DS. Just in the Xbox.
the biggest differece is in the sonic adventures 1 & 2 based stages and the sonic colours stages. since they are sonic game to have pair games with the handheld( sonic advance for the gba , and sonic colours for DS), some content and stages for them were added.

Luke94

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
i hope you know citra spawn some 3ds pc emulator errors on my windows 10 there's link in it,but inside this i can't understand anything about bios procedures and rest of things i'm newbie guys

emmauss

Trophies
XP
Country
Ghana
i hope you know citra spawn some 3ds pc emulator errors on my windows 10 there's link in it,but inside this i can't understand anything about bios procedures and rest of things i'm newbie guys
Yo newbie, you need to decrypt your rom before use, follow the guides from the link in the dialog.

Reactions: JayFoxRox

Vithimiris

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I am a rookie 3DS Modder. I have a slight question. If I were to go and download let's say for example's sake. Legend of Zelda Phantom Hourglass for the 3DS. Would I need to decrypt it via a 3DS software tool on my PC or on my 3DS? I mean either is fine. The real question is, since I am running the 11.x Homebrew I can't downgrade right now. So I was wondering if I were to throw a decrypted ROM on my 3DS would it pick it up as a digital game?

Luke94

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
still the problem with dumping(virtual)game cartridges even in citra 09.02 why it needs sd card or pendrive we're talking about nintendo 3ds pc emulator so it should work like older pc emulators for example nes games not like using quick bms for extracting sonic generations pc files the point is even if 2ds is old 3ds without 3d visual effects it's nonsense that older nintendo games have lags in older games it only pc have lags on newer pc and another games it depends on pc components mainly processor and graphics card so it's obvious

WhiteGengar

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
Can someone link the Citra with newest JIT which works with cro? I tried to Build it myself but i didn't get it work somehow LOL

JayFoxRox

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
No it's not in the nightly builds.
CRO is in nightly builds, JIT isn't.

If you want to discuss non-official builds, use the appropriate thread for it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :rofl2: