Homebrew Official Citra - New 3DS Emulator

LouisBlaster72

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Some glitches on Mii Maker App (bottom screen) and the 3DS keyboard doesn't work.
The app launches perfectly, I create a mii and now I can access Pokémon Rumble World and Mii Streetpass.
Desktop 18-08-2016 13-08-08-179.png

Reactions: drwhojan

Akirou

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Romania
The nand files are copyrighted so not legally sharable I believe.
thx for answering that was all i needed to know guess it will be impossible to install dlc on citra without owning a 3ds irl ( i know you can't install dlc right now but being able to boot system will help installing them in the future ) so it kinda ruins it for me i mean if i had a cdr why would i bother playing on pc ? ( guess for bigger screen? ) well i'm exited to see what you guys will do next.

Miguel Gomez

Trophies
XP
Country
What we need at end of the day is just "Automatic region detection"
Wait. Doesn't the emulator's Region feature work? I mean, I boot some Japanese games(Project Mirai 1) and European games(Animal Crossing and Smash 4 EUR) and nothing changed. So it seems that the emulator already has automatic region detection.

drwhojan

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
^^ it will just cause issues with the pokemon fans as mention

Maybe the freeze is not part of the emulation at all, maybe just the NDS version, maybe the game has some sort of anti piracy in it's coding...

I added it into the main citra, and no issues with loading of pokemon, slow loading though.
But my edit can make it fast loading.

Just a thought.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Wait. Doesn't the emulator's Region feature work? I mean, I boot some Japanese games(Project Mirai 1) and European games(Animal Crossing and Smash 4 EUR) and nothing changed. So it seems that the emulator already has automatic region detection.

It don't seem to be much of an issue, but best to be safe and have an Auto feature in there anyway.

Maybe has, but no think mention is it was....

Last edited by drwhojan,

LG_

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Made a video showcase of the emulators recent performance with Pokemon Alpha Sapphire if anyone is interested

What build are you using ? You've said in the video description that is the latest nightly, but I guess this is not correct at all

Miguel Gomez

Trophies
XP
Country
Some glitches on Mii Maker App (bottom screen) and the 3DS keyboard doesn't work.
The app launches perfectly, I create a mii and now I can access Pokémon Rumble World and Mii Streetpass.
View attachment 59310
I wonder. Can you use your newly created Mii on other games like Super Mario 3D Land or Mario Kart 7?

LouisBlaster72

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I wonder. Can you use your newly created Mii on other games like Super Mario 3D Land or Mario Kart 7?
The game created automatically a Mii in Super Mario 3D Land, I can't change for now.
For Mario Kart 7, the message that tells you have no Mii created disappears. So Mario Kart 7 boots normally, like a real 3DS.
Mario Kart 7 Error.png

After created a Mii, this message disappears on Mario Kart 7.

Clector

Trophies
XP
Country
Bangladesh
No, you can"t and in most of games you also can"t.
Then I suposse the only way to use a Mii created for you in a game at the moment is importing the save from a 3DS Console from the game you want to have that Mii.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: and that's why i think j cole made the right call