Cleveland shooting Streamed on Facebook Live

s157

Grinder Extraordinaire
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Suicide? If the state he would be incarcerated in does not allow capital punishment, I guess this will appeal to those wishing his death. Still, he chose the cowards way out.

Reactions: Saiyan Lusitano

Sicsuicide

Console Zombie
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It was all senseless,but this is becoming common place in our lives.
We everyday see the news carry on about murder and such,and we accept it as normal.
There will be no change in that anytime soon,there are more armed citizens on our streets than police officers.
people wonder why police are quick to shoot well we have them out numbered with guns and armed citizens.
With changes to gun laws it wouldn't havrr any effect on the armed criminals who have guns illegally,You can stroll any mojor city and find a gun or such with ease.
The only thing we can do is be prepared to fight for ourselves if that time comes. As well be prepared to defend those who need it if that time comes
I watch these junkies die everyday in ohio street,i see the drug deals happen at all times of the day.
there is no change in sight,unless everyone was to rise to the occasion and be willing to take on those who are opposed to fixing the problem and find a solution.
/end rant

Vipera

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
As for the shooting, I don't think it was a religious act either. What I can't ignore, though, is that how nobody mentioned he's black while people were still looking for him. Omg racism amrite

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
I removed the off topic content. Proceed.

As for the shooting [...] What I can't ignore, though, is that how nobody mentioned he's black while people were still looking for him. Omg racism amrite
Yeah, not like his picture was plastered over every single news and non-news outlet out there from the very first second this broke out, they needed to specifically point out the race, for the blind people out there I guess, so that blind people could keep away if they see him around.

Joe88

[λ]
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, not like his picture was plastered over every single news and non-news outlet out there from the very first second this broke out, they needed to specifically point out the race, for the blind people out there I guess, so that blind people could keep away if they see him around.
The problem was liberal media outlets went as far to just put a silhouette instead of an actual picture because "muh political agenda" and instead they are just putting people in danger by not given full details

T5yqelE.png

Last edited by Joe88,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    bassviolet @ bassviolet: uwu