Hacking Clone memory card on Slim 3.60 ?

warriosbest

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
What happen if i clone my memory card (64gb/sd2vita) in Slim 3.60 then restore it to new memory card on new ps vita slim (3.60 or higher in the future if theflow release it)...does my data is working on new vita ?

I know new vita need install henkaku, use plugin to change memory card to sd2vita and i must login my psn account used on old ps vita ?

warriosbest

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
The micro SD need to be properly formatted and the vita needs to be properly configured to run SD2Vita.
yep sure, but it's possible ? ...because when i upgraded new3ds memory card to 64gb... i clone old memory card then restore to new memory card, everything works fine

or if i use vita save manager to backup save, in the future i can use it on higher hackable firmware with logged my psn account ?

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yep sure, but it's possible ? ...because when i upgraded new3ds memory card to 64gb... i clone old memory card then restore to new memory card, everything works fine

or if i use vita save manager to backup save, in the future i can use it on higher hackable firmware with logged my psn account ?

Not sure about the PSN/Save part, I didnt buy any games, in term of games data it is stored on the storage you set as ux0. U can run games without the vita being activated anyway. I also recommend getting a larger size card since vita games sizes are much bigger than 3ds games.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iIpfWORQWhU