• I completely reject the idea and I'm sure it won't last

Votes: 276 26.0%

• Total voters

grossaffe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can't we have poll options that separate opinion from prognostication? If one believes the concept is terrible but will stick around anyways because the industry will never stop trying to trick us into accepting it, what are they supposed to vote?

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
The more interesting question is: will cloud gaming be the end of piracy?
Assuming it somehow takes off and encompasses all, or essentially all, of gaming* then I am sure people will still pay with funny credit cards and whatnot. Similarly if they are going to stick it in a cabinet at the end of the street/in the exchange (because... you know, physics) I am sure someone will have a crowbar they can play with.

*I have previously pondered what might happen in the event of a crash and reckoned open source, mod making and whatever else would keep us sitting pretty. I imagine similar things would happen in the event cloud became the dominant mode.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: leo @'d me in a thread about his last dream, stating he was passionately making out with a guy...