jonesman99

GBAtemp's Official ArchAndroid
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I would go with coke. Its sweeter than pepsi, but u crash harder drinking coke than pepsi.

I drank a 20oz six pack in 6 days and you know how like you are what you eat or drink? Well lets just say after I drank the last one, I was shaken up and then opened...
sterb092.gif

Necoconeco

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I would assume those that say there is no difference between the taste of Coke and taste of Pepsi are smokers.

There is a definitive taste difference between the two. They are of very distinctive tastes, or your taste buds are retarded, in which case I weep for thee for thou is surely missing out on the subtle tastes in life.

As a youth my preferred Cola was Coke, but in recent 2 or 3 years has shifted to Pepsi. They've made subtle changes to Pepsi the past decade but its been for the better. But my definitive fave is and always will be Dr. Pepper.

I'm actually surprised DP isn't on the list as in the world of soft drinks, it is a 3-giant standoff between Coke, Pepsi, and Dr. Pepper.

D

Deleted User

I usually ask for a Coke because it has less syllables. Flavor-wise, I can barely tell the difference. Pepsi is slightly sweeter, I think. Have you guys ever bought a Coca Cola that comes in a glass bottle? It tastes much better than the canned version.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: