Chavo
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
915449-0CT5seAY6sJBpFbT.jpg

Yup~ I just did that.
Really bored and heard the song on the radio.

Reactions: EZ-Megaman

Eerpow

*swoosh*
Trophies
XP
Country
OK, after half a year or so of not touching colors 3d I finally got around finishing my drawing. The amount of bugs and overall slowness of the app is what made me ignore it for so long. I had problems with exporting and black lines showing up randomly in the pic, I had problems with the color blue showing up as purple...

I sketched too much in order to come up with an idea so the replay thing broke and I had to start from scratch. Also the undo feature is too slow, I had to use it a lot since it was my first project and I wasn't used to drawing on the screen yet. It's not a noob friendly app exactly.

Anyway here it is in two parts.
257qejb.jpg

11ql7ps.jpg

With generico backgroundo:
nxveo.jpg
It's Ganbare Goemon from the Mystical Ninja series. The background was supposed to be something more ambitious but I'm afraid of the drawing limit. ;_;

So any tips on when and how to upload them to the colors 3d gallery? It looks better on the 3DS in 3D.

Rizsparky

Saiyan Prince
Trophies
XP
Country
OK, after half a year or so of not touching colors 3d I finally got around finishing my drawing. The amount of bugs and overall slowness of the app is what made me ignore it for so long. I had problems with exporting and black lines showing up randomly in the pic, I had problems with the color blue showing up as purple, I sketched too much in order to come up with an idea so the replay thing broke, I had to start from scratch. The undo feature is too slow and I had to use it a lot since it was my first project and I wasn't used to drawing on the screen yet.
Holy shit, thats impressive work! How long did it take?

Eerpow

*swoosh*
Trophies
XP
Country
Holy shit, thats impressive work! How long did it take?
Thanks!
Actually a few hours one weekend, a huuuge break in between and, well, this morning. :P Sketching up an idea took a couple of hours, drawing and coloring was pretty quick. Should have been painless if it weren't for a few bugs I encountered.

Metab.

Check my signature for the latest news on the 3DS
Trophies
XP
Country
Thanks!
Actually a few hours one weekend, a huuuge break in between and, well, this morning. :P Sketching up an idea took a couple of hours, drawing and coloring was pretty quick. Should have been painless if it weren't for a few bugs I encountered.
Could you explain how you mixed colors so well?
I have a big problem with that on the app, maybe even make a video? <3

Also; new pokemon drawing, not as good but hes cute so fuck yas<3
http://colorslive.com/details/922006

Reactions: chavosaur

Eerpow

*swoosh*
Trophies
XP
Country
Could you explain how you mixed colors so well?
I have a big problem with that on the app, maybe even make a video? <3

Also; new pokemon drawing, not as good but hes cute so fuck yas<3
http://colorslive.com/details/922006
Just color picker, soft brush and various opacities, I initially struggled with mixing in shades of gray by mistake but I got the hang of it after some testing. I'll upload the replay later.

Metab.

Trophies
XP
Country
Just color picker, soft brush and various opacities, I initially struggled with mixing in shades of gray by mistake but I got the hang of it after some testing. I'll upload the replay later.
OK thanks, ive tired but i cant seem to do it myself.

chavosaur

Chavo
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There's an update coming April 5th that will allow for following artists, gallery improvements (such as filtering paintings that used a reference, most time taken, etc.) which will really help filter out traced drawings for good ones. A search function and more.
Not to mention, I believe in a previous article, over 114 bug fixes.
http://www.collectingsmiles.com/new...able-on-april-5-celebrate-by-winning-a-wii-u/

Reactions: Eerpow

Eerpow

*swoosh*
Trophies
XP
Country
There's an update coming April 5th that will allow for following artists, gallery improvements (such as filtering paintings that used a reference, most time taken, etc.) which will really help filter out traced drawings for good ones. A search function and more.
Not to mention, I believe in a previous article, over 114 bug fixes.
http://www.collectingsmiles.com/new...able-on-april-5-celebrate-by-winning-a-wii-u/
YES! The bugs deserves to be squashed so hard!

Reactions: chavosaur

Metab.

Trophies
XP
Country
What bugs are there that need to be fixed?
I have not noticed any myself minus slow undo time.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    I @ I-need-help-with-wup-wiiu: i have an issue with loading games on usb with usbloadergx on vwii. Is there anyone that can...