Trophies
Website
lillie2523.carrd.co
XP
Country
United States
ok thanks

what is he doing on 0:41%?
He unplugs something from the dock, more than likely a microphone since immediately after the words "Not connected to microphone" appear in the upper-right corner of the screen.

Noctosphere

Nova's Guardian
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Reactions: PrincessLillie

BlastedGuy9905

where's the updated autopsy report
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Alright I thought about it. Now i'm not sure.

There is a point where besides arranging icons, they do highlight mario kart, it didn't have an icon. I tested archiving a game and it shows the icon automatically...

There's a part where there's voice chat and it says switch to phone, but the switch doesn't have a mic I don't think, maybe you can plug in your headphones? but we can hear it from what seems to be a tv and it looks like it's not undocked.

i don't know anymore.
The microphone got unplugged during the video. There's also a glitch, now that I think about it, when it doesn't show the cartridge icon even though it's a cartridge game. It's when starting the console up. Maybe it's a permanent bug on 5.0.0. Maybe the "no cartridge" icon was removed. Nobody knows.

Kioku

猫。子猫です!
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States
But that digital download size discrepancy though.
Already been discussed.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

The microphone got unplugged during the video. There's also a glitch, now that I think about it, when it doesn't show the cartridge icon even though it's a cartridge game. It's when starting the console up. Maybe it's a permanent bug on 5.0.0. Maybe the "no cartridge" icon was removed. Nobody knows.

For what game?

PrincessLillie

(Future) VTuber
Trophies
Website
lillie2523.carrd.co
XP
Country
United States
Last edited by PrincessLillie,
Reactions: TotalInsanity4

BlastedGuy9905

where's the updated autopsy report
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Its fake unless he shows us in handheld mode with the switch in his hands moving the switch around.
A video could be playing.

Is the Mario Kart thing the only thing that is evidence of how it might be fake?
The fonts are also "evidence" of it being fake. And some people claim there's a wrong sized button, too.

PrincessLillie

(Future) VTuber
Trophies
Website
lillie2523.carrd.co
XP
Country
United States
Is the Mario Kart thing the only thing that is evidence of how it might be fake?
We've already discussed this, see previous pages.

The fonts are also "evidence" of it being fake. And some people claim there's a wrong sized button, too.
We've already discussed this, see previous pages.

Kioku

猫。子猫です!
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States
A video could be playing.

Wrong sized button? Hm.

PrincessLillie

(Future) VTuber
Trophies
Website
lillie2523.carrd.co
XP
Country
United States
Perhaps you read my question wrong (unless you do mean this), is that the only thing? Are there any more reason of suspicions?
I do mean that, we've already discussed most, if not all of the evidence.

Reactions: Jacklack3

Kioku

猫。子猫です!
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States
hes also in a dark room so you can't really see anything which makes it easier to fake
Or maybe he doesn't want to give anything personal away? Or he could be in a work environment?

chartube12

Captain Chaz 86
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
my thinking is the person may have been testing the streaming apps when he or she was told to test out the new firmware for bugs. in otherwords vc and the streaming apps probably are under testing before release. thus may be released independently in the eshop. I feel if nintendo does approve the streaming apps they will be released before the update. meanwhile i assume any changes to how chat works, wont be included in the next version. i feel like nintendo will be holding out some exciting new features until the switch's annual in March. That would mean we got a free full year of online play before the premium and full exp service gets released. To some up, i believe if the original person is a tester, they are testing muliple things at once. thus show'd off the out of proper context video to drum up some excite for his or her employers, while getting some small amount of satisfaction for themselves.

Reactions: PrincessLillie

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=3xQO7neBmy0&pp=ygUXU2hvd2VyIHNjZW5lIEhhbGYgYmFrZWQ%3D