Persona Secretiva Felineus
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
I can’t wait until you turn 60 and are prescribed estradiol to prevent your bones from turning to dust. You’ll probably reject it and die on your kitchen floor. After all you couldn’t possibly compromise your manhood 🤣🤣🤣
Quite possibly this very thread may be exactly what you just described, lol

Beware

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
“I won’t take your opinion seriously until you agree with me” has got to be the funniest thing you’ve said so far. Only insecure betas concern themselves with what other men are doing at all and you’ve constructed a whole identity around that insecurity. Like you think you’re a free thinker and an alpha while spewing this in a GAMING FORUM. If you were anything other than a beta cuck you wouldn’t be pushing this hilariously anti-science narrative at all but ESPECIALLY not in a game forum. You need actual help from someone other than betas behind a microphone

VinsCool

Persona Secretiva Felineus
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
“I won’t take your opinion seriously until you agree with me”
Those are my favourite "discussions", you learn a lot about people in a few dialog exchange.

Reactions: The Catboy

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
This is now "Me > You" level :tpi:
2agASGr.jpg

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am a white male who is getting more than enough income with their job, enough pussy from women and someone who personal6 murders baby pigs and eat their meat as well as suckle on their crying mothers milk...I am still an aggressive loner due to all of this.

SG854

Hail Mary
Trophies
XP
Country
Congo, Republic of the
I am a white male who is getting more than enough income with their job, enough pussy from women and someone who personal6 murders baby pigs and eat their meat as well as suckle on their crying mothers milk...I am still an aggressive loner due to all of this.
A loner among a crowd. Haven't we all been there. Probably that soy stuff we've been eating.

Last edited by SG854,

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is all a conspiracy to take away my soy sauce! You can't have it! THIS IS ALL A PLOY BY BIG SAUCE TO MAKE YOU GIVE UP YOUR SOY SAUCE RIGHTS
I might have to take up that moniker "never sleeps" as well, because I can't sleep tonight, and I predict a bad attempt tomorrow, since I have a doctor's appointment.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Keep current Gen consoles stock mod last gen imo