Emulation Convert Wii ISOs (NOT Wii U) to Loadiine ready

Exists

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
So, my storage of the Wii U is almost ded (only 127 MB left) and I would like to install Mario & Sonic at the Olympic (Winter) Games for the Wii on the Wii U. I wanted to use WiiVC Injector to install them on USB which is formatted to Fat32 and install the files to USB by WUP Installer GX2 after I ran Mocha CFW with fat32 support (which lets your Wii U think that you formatted your fat32 USB drive with the formatter in the wii u). But it stops... and it doesnt go on. So, what I wanted 2 do is, I wanted to convert the Wii ISO to loadiine ready folder and then I wanted to create the title ID of them which is easy enough for me, then I put it content, meta and code folder into USB:/usr/title/1ST PART OF TITLE ID/2ND PART OF TITLE ID/ and start mocha cfw with fat32 support. In theory, this should be possible, right? Pls tell me if there is any way to do this so I know if I have to dump files with ftp from wii u and then put them into USB:/usr/title/1ST PART OF TITLE ID/2ND PART OF TITLE ID/

Edit: On monday, Im going to convert the isos into installable files, and decrypt the files, and put the code, content and meta folders into USB:/usr/title/1ST PART OF TITLE ID/2ND PART OF TITLE ID/ and tell you if this worked ;) but it should work in theory...

Edit 2: It doesnt start :( but MAYBE ill try it with loadiine (if it supports usb)

Last edited by Exists,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I did use a bot for Diablo III though but no ban there lol