Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Finally got around to releasing this:

MikuThemePreview.png

HatsuneMikuTheme.zip

Rebuilt from an old Wood R4 theme from a now defunct theme website. Top screen graphics I pulled from reverse image search since the original wasn't suitable as a top screen image. As for the bottom screen I also reverse image searched the original Miku illistration and rebuilt the pattern behind her. This is so I can fit it to the higher resolution bottom screen without losing detail. The top/bottom bars on the bottom screen are redone as well with the background pattern being the only element I saved directly from the original theme.

Got custom images and color scheme. Uses "World is Mine" background music. There's a lot of Miku music out there so couldn't decide. So just went with a classic. :P

Finally got around to releasing this:

MikuThemePreview.png

HatsuneMikuTheme.zip

Rebuilt from an old Wood R4 theme from a now defunct theme website. Top screen graphics I pulled from reverse image search since the original wasn't suitable as a top screen image. As for the bottom screen I also reverse image searched the original Miku illistration and rebuilt the pattern behind her. This is so I can fit it to the higher resolution bottom screen without losing detail. The top/bottom bars on the bottom screen are redone as well with the background pattern being the only element I saved directly from the original theme.

Got custom images and color scheme. Uses "World is Mine" background music. There's a lot of Miku music out there so couldn't decide. So just went with a classic. :P

Damn Apache! That Miku Theme tho?? SHEESH! This the type shit that motivates me to step my game up! it's been months since i made a theme...good work like this makes me wanna put my jersey back on! lol salute!

WeedZ

Possibly an Enlightened Being
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
So I have dumped some of the new themes for use of CHMM but I know technically that's pirating so I was wondering how much I would have to change. I remember someone posting the slowpoke theme and I'm pretty sure it was slightly modified making me wonder how much I would have to change?
You can pm them to me :lol:

Mezigore

Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
Made one. Sitting around 8 hours to figure out how i should crop it. Music not looped cos BRSTMConversionTool gets error and file size is 0 bytes. win 8.1
P97AZC6v3kE.jpg
1Bdl-dB4Nnk.jpg
2_xAdd-KkZ4.jpg

PLUS - made some folders but they changed color when i used them. pls give some solution about all problems

p.s. bgm was deleted cos system doesn't allow me upload such big file 2,7mb

Attachments

• K-ON THEME.zip
    439.7 KB · Views: 138
  • folder_c2.png
    folder_c2.png
    1.2 KB · Views: 204
  • folder_o2.png
    folder_o2.png
    1.4 KB · Views: 194

Mezigore

Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of

Sirius64

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thank you for the input! Hashtastrophe had already helped me fix the loop and the start up noise does indeed only play once now with the updated theme but thank you though! Hehehe
Oh, well, cool.
The audio track still has two loops of the menu music, though. You could squeeze in some more fidelity by trimming it, provided your source isn't already that compressed. It's serviceable as is, of course.

And I love that Flurry theme. I feel unclean just looking at it.

Can somebody make a mewtwo theme with this music

Threw this together. No custom colors. Made two music loops, both included in the archive.
Option 1 is as you requested.
Option 2 is one I chose:

http://www.mediafire.com/download/d5hna9zgn7t6u8o/Mewtwo.7z

I can't find a source for the artwork. Reverse image searches just show me Pinterest and other aggregates. Apologies to the artist.

ubergeek77

Post editing world champ.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

leonmagnus99

Trophies
XP
Country
Iraq
guys i decided not to be lazy and tried this myself , but i just need to know how to add color to the layout of the backgrounds of the 3ds menu like i mean the game casket thingies? to colorize that and the edges of the menu.. i hope you know what i mean .

is there a specific way to colorize them !?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Bunjolio @ Bunjolio: balls