'Death Stranding' announced for PC

DS.JPG
Hideo Kojima's first title since he split from Konami, Death Stranding, is coming to PS4 this November 8th. The game features a Hollywood-worthy cast with actors like Norman Reedus, Mads Mikkelsen, Lindsay Wagner and more having key roles in the title. However, while Sony is publishing the game, it won't remain as a PS4 exclusive for long. Kojima Productions announced via a tweet today that the game will also be released for PCs in early summer of 2020!

Are you looking forward to Death Stranding?

UPDATE: 505 games will be publishing the game for PC and you can already pre-purchase it from Steam or Epic Games Store for $59.99.

:arrow: SOURCE

Nevermore

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just hope that the main selling point aren't the cast, constant cut scenes, point and clicking, held by my hand and walked through a scripted movie with few "critical" decisions for different movie endings etc. If it's like heavy Rain I'll pass thanks. Want a real game, not a babysitter.
There is no game. It's about walking and celebrity pandering.

Any and all hype was just because of X celebrity being revealed. That's it. Change my mind.

Reactions: Subtle Demise

Adran_Marit

Walküre's Hacker
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Denuvo: exists!
Eastern Europe Crackers: Are we joke to you?
Tell that to Detroit become human

Hold up. That's what I thought initially myself, but let's see if he'll embrace Steam or Communist China via EGS first!

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Fuck Google Stadia and streaming games in general!

Touche

SS4

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Am i the only one who got a Metal Gear Survive impression because of those stick thrown in the trailer . . .
It seems possible that Kojima already started some ground work for his next game and Konami made Survive out of it.

Kadji

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hold up. That's what I thought initially myself, but let's see if he'll embrace Steam or Communist China via EGS first!

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Fuck Google Stadia and streaming games in general!

More choice, at least in my book, is always good. If the game was a Stadia exclusive (which it definitely won't be) I could understand your anger.
Do you realy think that Stadia will be so successfull that all games will *only* be aviable to streaming services? That will not happen in the near futute, there are to many technical problems, be it bandwith, datacaps or people who refuse to use streaming services - their good right I might add.

But for people like me, who just occasionally play graphical intense games on their PC, and that want to experience the game with the best possible graphic settings and performance, streaming services *could* be a good solution. I would rather pay 60€ to play the game on Stadia than to spend 600€+ to upgrade my PC in addition to 60€ for the game.

Not everyone has a beefy gaming PC. Mine was top tier when I build it a few years ago, but now the hardware is obsolete. It's still good enough for 90% of the games I want to play, but I know that games like Cyberpunk, the FF7 Remake (if it releases on PC) and Death Stranding would struggle to run on my hardware.

The hate against Stadia, or game streaming services in general, is irrationale for me. It is based on the fear that "normal" games will dissappear. MS tried that with the Xbox One, and we all remember the huge backlash they got for it, going so far to remove that "feature".

hutzero

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Thailand
I think that Kojima is trying to announce to PC gamers and told them "look at this game" at first release on PS4. Everyone enjoys the game by cooperation with many online people in helping each other to build something of value that pirate game can't make you enjoy like this.
See it then buy it!

DbGt

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Mexico
Well, now i i dont know what to do. Probably the PC version will be the definitive edition, but that means waiting 8 plus months to play this game....

Plus multiplayer is most times better on consoles than PC

Double dipping is not an option as i never do this and its a waste of time and money

netovsk

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Good thing they announced it now. Releasing it as a PS4 exclusive and a few days later not anymore would be shady as f.

Still getting it on ps4 prob because trophies + physical copy + sell after beating the game to recover $30 or more.

Reactions: DANTENDO

DANTENDO

I Won year sub Edge mag 1996 hot topic digitiser
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Good thing they announced it now. Releasing it as a PS4 exclusive and a few days later not anymore would be shady as f.

Still getting it on ps4 prob because trophies + physical copy + sell after beating the game to recover $30 or more.
About time someone in this thread talking sense

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
last i heard denuvo had a big overhaul with borderlands 3 and the current teams seem to be waving the white flag, if nothing changes between now and then denuvo will probably be getting a second wind of all the major titles using it again
Denuvo: exists!
Eastern Europe Crackers: Are we joke to you?
yep, spoke too soon, looks like the "big overhaul" is over, CODEX just cracked the latest denuvo with borderlands 3 so, yeah i guess thats something

Armadillo

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Wouldn't be shocked if it was drm free anyway. 505 has decent track record there. Lots of drm free releases, even Control only needed egs to download it, was drm free and could run without the client.

Reactions: Xzi and gamesquest1

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: https://torrentfreak.com/one-nintendo-dmca-notice-just-wiped-out-8535-yuzu-emulator-forks-240502/