m4xw

Ancient Deity
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I wasn't meaning "can I compile it", I was saying if it can be compiled by anyone in the first place just like other Switch homebrew.
Honestly I can try to explain it, but you wouldn't understand. First because you lack the required knowledge, 2nd I couldn't explain it in layman terms.

I should just stop responding at this point.

Last edited by m4xw,

Hydr8gon

Dragon Trainer
Developer
Trophies
Website
hydr8gon.github.io
XP
Country
Canada
I attempted to get threaded Angrylion working for Parallel, and failed. The idea was to switch from std::threads to pthreads, although I've never worked with either so I tried to learn as I went. I didn't have much time to work on it, so I definitely messed some things up, or didn't fully understand things, etc. Here's what I got done. I'll try to take another look tomorrow. If anyone wants to take a look and point out my mistakes, feel free!

Last edited by Hydr8gon,

Switch-Live

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It is not, and don't bother expecting anything more.
It was meant to be a PoC and nothing more.

Already compiled it with sound. Just search in this thread for a download link, there is a search box!!

don't even bother trying to play with the sound one... re3 runs perfect for me with the no sound build and i get like 2 fps with the sound build

I’ve been aware of the build for days now, maxx488 answered what I was asking. Thanks regardless

CatmanFan

Anxious and regretful
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Morocco
I attempted to get threaded Angrylion working for Parallel, and failed. The idea was to switch from std::threads to pthreads, although I've never worked with either so I tried to learn as I went. I didn't have much time to work on it, so I definitely messed some things up, or didn't fully understand things, etc. Here's what I got done. I'll try to take another look tomorrow. If anyone wants to take a look and point out my mistakes, feel free!
I see you removed the --fno-exceptions flag... wonder if that changed anything. Probably didn't but we'll see.

OkazakiTheOtaku

no thanks, I don't want a custom title
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Hey, I had this weird issue that I guess is worth reporting.

I was running the VBA core on Salamander and switched the res to 3x after turning integer scaling on. The game worked fine, but when I went to close content the whole console locked up, nothing would work except holding down the power button on the top.

On a reboot into Hekate, launching the main retroarch.nro made the console lock up on a black screen again. I guess something got corrupted? I'm redownloading all the files now to get it working again but it's just a weird issue.

Firmware 4.0.1 btw

m4xw

Ancient Deity
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hey, I had this weird issue that I guess is worth reporting.

I was running the VBA core on Salamander and switched the res to 3x after turning integer scaling on. The game worked fine, but when I went to close content the whole console locked up, nothing would work except holding down the power button on the top.

On a reboot into Hekate, launching the main retroarch.nro made the console lock up on a black screen again. I guess something got corrupted? I'm redownloading all the files now to get it working again but it's just a weird issue.

Firmware 4.0.1 btw

Because U switched res past 3x and it probably saved it.

It seems to be a config issue

m4xw

Ancient Deity
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Ah, ok. I don't wanna sound like one of those people but is this an issue that's planned on being worked on?
At this point that's working around users fucking up, not sure if I wanna do that.

Wouldn't be stupid to ensure safety(sanity) of the data tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/qv96JYhfAuA?si=_PN4PTWfj5BWI9wk