FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Talk about living up to stereotypes.

Anyway UK ingredients (don't know what goes elsewhere but other than sweeteners it is unlikely to be too different)
https://www.coca-cola.co.uk/brands/diet-coke said:
Carbonated Water, Colour (Caramel E150d), Sweeteners (Aspartame, Acesulfame K), Natural Flavourings Including Caffeine, Phosphoric Acid, Citric Acid. Contains a Source of Phenylalanine

Caffeine is a fairly noted stimulant, Phosphoric Acid is one of the nastiest acids known to man (granted it is dilute here), citric acid is the best sour acid (fight me malic acid fans) but also still not great for your teeth.
The effects of artificial sweeteners are also hotly debated among food scientists. One of the more interesting claims is that it could reset your sugar tolerance/desire level and thus make you fat that way ( https://www.nhs.uk/live-well/eat-well/food-types/are-sweeteners-safe/ ) but that is one of the greater debates*. Some might also be allergic to it (though if my American family are anything to go by then Aspartame, the more popular of allergies there, might be more of a UK thing, just like real sugar is in fully leaded coke rather than disgusting corn syrup in the US).

*and with the money on the table (barring a few idiots that seem to enjoy dropping dead at 40 then fat people don't want to be fat but are a growing population segment and by and large wealthy enough to afford luxury foods https://www.researchgate.net/figure...ation-with-BMI-above-30-source_fig1_318714232 https://www.who.int/news-room/fact-sheets/detail/obesity-and-overweight ) then who funds what here is going to be endlessly fun.

• Wow
Reactions: JuanMena

AncientBoi

THEE GAY WARLORD™ - Defender of GAY Rights
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I hope it's not the yellow snow stuff.. 🤢🤮

uhhh.. [shuts my mouth] :rofl2:
there's 2 I drink in that phrase.

Guess what the other might be?:blush:
:rofl2::rofl::rofl2:

Last edited by AncientBoi,
  • Wow
Reactions: CoolMe

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
I only drink one thing and it is composed of three atoms including a pair of twins, that's it
The so-called trumpet-and-skittles? Rattle-and-flute? Meat-and-two-veg?

That's not true actually. There are literally billions of people who haven't. Yet.
Past performance is not necessarily indicative of future results. :sleep:

Reactions: AncientBoi

CoolMe

"Action-packed movie" star
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That's not true actually. There are literally billions of people who haven't. Yet.
Eventually they will be dead too..
Once you drink water, you're doomed to die someday
The thing is that your parents make you drink it without your consent because you can't even give it since you're less than1 year old
Yea, how DARE they??😤

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    lol just do autopay it's as lazy as it gets
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    @K3Nv2 tell uremum to start charging, then you keep the money
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I charge your wife rent at this point
    +1
    Now serving number E73
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Good, maybe she will leave me the f alone, now I can drink, smoke, and play my games in peace!
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    The DMV giving citizens of Detroit empowerment
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, and with yourself :creep:
    +1
    As a reminder crack pipes left in the lobby will be thrown away, the DMV is not responsible for lost crack pipes!
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I got a camera I can film what I want
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Gotta give my fans what they want...
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Deeze nuts
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    get crackin'
    Well hmm got that Eeros 6+ router working so no need for a new one for now lol
    Scratch!!! In broad daylight!!!
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    guys, is it truly discrimination if you dislike everyone equally? like, if i dislike everyone, then am i racist, sexist, homophobic, transphobic, ableist, etc., or am i just a hater?
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    All of the above...
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    You gotta be on Psis level and hate your own people
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    i meant everyone, even my own people, and myself
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Oh, well thats ok then
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    (i don't dislike people, it's just a hypothe- aaaaaand i'm banned aren't i?)
    Good good let your hate flow through you!!!
    +2
    Emperor Palpetine reveals that he is trans Jewish pro abortion and drives a Prius!
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Emperor Palpetine reveals that he is trans Jewish pro abortion and drives a Prius!