ROM Hack Digimon Story: Super Xros Wars Blue & Red Translation

LuRocha

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
(sorry bad english)
So, i want to do a translation to Portuguese too, i can hel with your translation of graphics as you wish.
Ive extracted the pak files, then kind of converted it to .json files with your "Digipak", but how do i edit the texts on the .json files??? did i do anything wrong.
Please help me. Can you make a video editing these files? I think most of people wants to help you, but they dont know how

Last edited by LuRocha,

Kheartz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
(sorry bad english)
So, i want to do a translation to Portuguese too, i can hel with your translation of graphics as you wish.
Ive extracted the pak files, then kind of converted it to .json files with your "Digipak", but how do i edit the texts on the .json files??? did i do anything wrong.
Please help me. Can you make a video editing these files? I think most of people wants to help you, but they dont know how

Any text editor with supported Shift-JIS encoding support should do the trick. We use Sublime Text 3 with the https://github.com/seanliang/ConvertToUTF8 plugin. If you're having trouble feel free to DM me and I can guide you through it.

CloudLionHeart

Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Translating projects; or programming projects?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Glad to see you are still on this. Thumbs up

pikatsu

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
There are no sighs here that this is a legit project. No signs of translation, not enough members or a translation team so...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Keep current Gen consoles stock mod last gen imo