Status
Not open for further replies.

chaosdarkneo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
*headdesk*

Just download R12's source, edit the ONE FREAKING LINE THAT IT SAYS TO EDIT FOR NMM, and compile it.

JoostinOnline

Certified Crash Test Dummy
Trophies
Website
www.hacksden.com
XP
Country
United States
You could post an elf though, right?

@chaosdarkneo It's actually 3 lines, but I can't get it to compile for some reason, else I would share it. Besides, not everybody wants to download/install everything needed to compile an app.

SifJar

Not a pirate
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
*headdesk*

Just download R12's source, edit the ONE FREAKING LINE THAT IT SAYS TO EDIT FOR NMM, and compile it.

actually it's like three lines
You could post a dol though, right?

@[member='chaosdarkneo'] It's actually 3 lines, but I can't get it to compile for some reason, else I would share it. Besides, not everybody wants to download/install everything needed to compile an app.

no, because it compiles to an elf I believe :P

JoostinOnline

Trophies
Website
www.hacksden.com
XP
Country
United States
*headdesk*

actually it's like three lines
You could post a dol though, right?

@[member='chaosdarkneo'] It's actually 3 lines, but I can't get it to compile for some reason, else I would share it. Besides, not everybody wants to download/install everything needed to compile an app.

no, because it compiles to an elf I believe :P
Sorry, that's what I meant.

IceIceBird

Trophies
XP
Country
In later releases maybe there could be a third option, .elf and.bat file for the NMM enabled versions aswell. Just a thought.So we can avoid all future bickering about this again.

fldc

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
I don't know if this has been answered somewhere, but i didn't find much :D
Do any loader support using component cables with DML as i don't get much more than a black screen? :D

Burton

Real Life VIP and Educator
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I don't know if this has been answered somewhere, but i didn't find much :D
Do any loader support using component cables with DML as i don't get much more than a black screen? :D
Usb loaders support component cables.
When I used neogamma to play GC discs using component cables most games worked (either normal "interlaced" or progressive).
Using Neogamma+dml causes some games to halt with a green or a garbage screen when set to 480p. Setting games to run at 480i make most of them functional again.

LWares87

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Ah, I see... Anyway... I set all my loaders with the All video patch option, until I realised that the display doesn't fit the screen. What exactly does that do and should I really have video patching option enabled at all? As I wish to play games in the highest quality possible which is 480*.

Edit: Sorry for going off-topic, I just needed to know what I was actually doing to see if it was beneficial to me in anyway.

JoostinOnline

Trophies
Website
www.hacksden.com
XP
Country
United States
Ah, I see... Anyway... I set all my loaders with the All video patch option, until I realised that the display doesn't fit the screen. What exactly does that do and should I really have video patching option enabled at all? As I wish to play games in the highest quality possible which is 480x.
480x? That's not a resolution. Leave your video patching off, and if you get a black screen try 480i.

LWares87

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
So... The video patches are really no good to me then? Which consists of the following options: Normal, More and All.

Edit: there are other extended video patch options, but they are for Wii games only. So, I haven't included them in this post.

VashTS

Beat it, son
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
since its on everyones mind including mine...what are the chances of this getting ISO support? I hate discex format. please tell me its possible.

also this is a cMIOS now. It may be its own app embedded in the MIOS, but it installs as a modified MIOS file. hence the term custom, hence the c. its a cMIOS. it was not at first, but that it what it has evolved into.

MassiveRican

GBATemp's Unofficial Vigilante
Trophies
XP
Country
Hey guys there's too many suggestions for formatting the SD card to work with DML, e.g. Fat32 64kb clusters; Fat16 64kb clusters and Fat32 32kb clusters.

Could we get a little clarification on how the devs or official testers format their SD cards for optimal compatibility? Fix94 maybe you can add something in your tutorial on best way to format SD card ;-)

This. I've also been wanting to know what the devs opinions are on the matter.
The sd lib never reads more than one cluster at once. Both SNEEK and DML greatly benefit using a card that is formatted as 64KB, so whether it's FAT or FAT32, that is what you want to aim for. Something else to keep in mind however is that speeds never go over ~2077KB/s sequential and about ~700KB/s random, so don't blow your cash on sd cards. Just get a sandisk. What it needs is new asm sd code.
Thanks skold for feedback. So 64kb clusters is what DML benefits most from, so it's time to format my 16gb micro-SD to Fat32 64kb clusters so I can get my game on lol.

FIX94

Former Staff
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
The sd lib never reads more than one cluster at once. Both SNEEK and DML greatly benefit using a card that is formatted as 64KB, so whether it's FAT or FAT32, that is what you want to aim for. Something else to keep in mind however is that speeds never go over ~2077KB/s sequential and about ~700KB/s random, so don't blow your cash on sd cards. Just get a sandisk. What it needs is new asm sd code.
Thanks skold for feedback. So 64kb clusters is what DML benefits most from, so it's time to format my 16gb micro-SD to Fat32 64kb clusters so I can get my game on lol.
Yep I use 64kb cluster size too. BTW 32kb works too but just use the recommend one. I'll add something to the how to. BTW still nobody answered if we are allowed to post compiled elf files of DML here.

SanGor

Witchhunter
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Yep I use 64kb cluster size too. BTW 32kb works too but just use the recommend one. I'll add something to the how to. BTW still nobody answered if we are allowed to post compiled elf files of DML here.

As long as you supply the source that you used to compile it, you're good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Perpo @ Perpo: heyy does anybody knows a library where to find shader cache for ryujinx?