Hacking DIY amiibo cards

tastymeatball

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I made a simple picture for printing with some random amiibos on it.
I just upload this for people that like it simple. Just print the picture in your printer. I included an image for the US Letter format (hopefully the internet didn't lie and this is the most common format in the US) and one for the A4 format. If you print them with your printer in borderless printing mode the single pictures of the amiibos should have the height and width of about 3 cm (1.18 inch). The images were made in Paint.NET (it's a free tool), so if you want to make adjustments download the file with 'pdn' in it.

Here a sample image of how they look like if you laminate them after printing. The left one shows one of them from the back.

Attachments

• Amiibo Sticker(bmp).zip
    8.1 MB · Views: 603
  • Amiibo Sticker(pdn).zip
    9.7 MB · Views: 507

shideravan

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Sorry if this was asked before, I searched but didn't found...
Using this method can the homebrew amiibos "save data" (such SSB amiibo level progression or level in Wolf link special dungeon/hearts) in them?

EmanueleBGN

Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Italy
Both pastebins or just the two keys into one
The one you find in "Amiibo Retail Encryption key - WiiU / 3DS (JaviMaD Amiitool)" is only one: just copy-paste and save as .bin
The two in "Use this to Encrypt your custom Amiibo NTag" you have to copy-paste both in one single .bin file (the unique file you need is these two parts in one - with Tagmo for Android you can choose to have one single file or two separate)

BlazeDragneel19

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The one you find in "Amiibo Retail Encryption key - WiiU / 3DS (JaviMaD Amiitool)" is only one: just copy-paste and save as .bin
The two in "Use this to Encrypt your custom Amiibo NTag" you have to copy-paste both in one single .bin file (the unique file you need is these two parts in one - with Tagmo for Android you can choose to have one single file or two separate)
So if I’m getting this right I just use the pastebin of them already together and but it in my 3ds

BlazeDragneel19

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Exactly.
If you have an Android phone with NFC, you can use it instead with Tagmo
Thanks man this will save me a lot of money and help nun lil’bros collection

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Exactly.
If you have an Android phone with NFC, you can use it instead with Tagmo
So when I edit in hexed.it I paste then which option do I use

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

And what data type

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: It's a shame some people's cake always resort to the same taste