what tutorial?
Steps:
- decrypt amiibo dump
- use hex editor to change UID in amiibo dump to UID of blank NTAG215 tag
- encrypt amiibo dump
- write amiibo dump to blank NTAG215 tag
- print amiibo picture and cut it out
- put NTAG215 tag sticker on the back of amiibo picture

lol how do I do these stuff decrypt I found a site that can do it , what's hex editor ? and how do I write amiibo dump to blank NTAG ?
I don't know how to do these stuff but this sounds really great using those small tags as amiibo instead of buying actual amiibos that take so much place and money :P

Ikki Barri

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Would someone mind confirming something for me? Am I right in thinking that normal NFC apps available on Android would not be able to write an amiibo image to a blank tag because special permissions are needed to write to normally locked sectors of the tag, even if the image itself has been decrypted and the key of the blank tag inserted?

Pecrow

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
By the way guys, those are working on trying to achieve the ntag215-amiibo-wright on their side projects, how is everything going? Is any one stuck anywhere?

Skyforce77

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I forked amiiwrite and added .bin support. I'll upload it today. I want to copy my amiibo figures into animal crossing amiibo cards, I'm not sure it will be possible. Anyone has an idea?

nurofen

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I forked amiiwrite and added .bin support. I'll upload it today. I want to copy my amiibo figures into animal crossing amiibo cards, I'm not sure it will be possible. Anyone has an idea?
That's great, I think the problem still lies with being able to change the UID of an amiibo (to the UID of the new tag) and be able to encrypt it properly. Also I believe that if certain 'lock' bit have been set, then the tag is not fully rewritable.
- But don;t take my word for it, I'm no expert.

Skyforce77

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
That's great, I think the problem still lies with being able to change the UID of an amiibo (to the UID of the new tag) and be able to encrypt it properly. Also I believe that if certain 'lock' bit have been set, then the tag is not fully rewritable.
- But don;t take my word for it, I'm no expert.
I tried some things but at the moment I don't have anything working. A couple of bytes seemed not to be updated (maybe locked)

Pecrow

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That is awesome :D thank you for the status. And have you tried on blank ntag215? I would assume the permission to write to a blank tag would be less when compared to an already created amibo card.

Skyforce77

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
That is awesome :D thank you for the status. And have you tried on blank ntag215? I would assume the permission to write to a blank tag would be less when compared to an already created amibo card.
I haven't any blank ntag215 at home :/

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/_NsOxG2zwWA?si=oK21qVNxgd98AyJT