ΔLaunch early build officially released

@Reisyukaku's ΔLaunch has officially released a ΔLaunch early build together with ReiNX 2.3!

We've already covered this project in its first development stages in a previous news post, however, if you need a quick refresher, ΔLaunch is Home Menu replacement for the Nintendo Switch. It replaces the qlaunch process of the Switch's OS, which handles the Home Menu as well as a few applets, such as the news and system settings. Most of its appearance can be customized by editing an INI file on the SD card: not only this will allow for easily installable and distributable themes without relying on custom formats, but you can also edit the various elements' position and layout effortlessly! Several background layers are supported and, for those who want a fresh new look for their system, a PS4-style aesthetic is also available. Last, but not least, you won't have to worry about removing and reinstalling the themes after a system update, as ΔLaunch effective overrides the firmware's system menu! However, some of the previously announced features are missing or in a non-working state in this early build, such as folder support and the web browser icon.

As previously mentioned, ΔLaunch is available as an optional sysmodule with the latest version of ReiNX (2.3). The project is still very much a work in progress, so there could be unexpected bugs and issues. If you want to try it, a link to its GitHub's release page can be found in the sources below. Keep in mind there may be untrustworthy builds floating around the internet due to an unauthorized source leak that happened earlier today, so users are advised to only download officially released builds from its repo.

- This news thread is about the homebrew's official release. Please avoid discussing its source leak or the events leading up to it in the comments below. -

:arrow: Source
:arrow: Official thread

Attachments

• delta_square.png
    delta_square.png
    14.1 KB · Views: 155
Last edited by RattletraPM,

Purple_Heart

GBATemp´s weirdest Individual
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
does reboot to payload work with reinx? if i use delta launch can i still instal nxthemes?
and if allowed....where i can find sighpatches for reinx?
and does ReiNX have a cheatengine like AMS?

Last edited by Purple_Heart,
Trophies
XP
does reboot to payload work with reinx? if i use delta launch can i still instal nxthemes?
and if allowed....where i can find sighpatches for reinx?
and does ReiNX have a cheatengine like AMS?
Delta launch is an alternative to the home menu. Nxthemes are completely unrelated to it. Sigpatches are built in, and ReiNX has no cheat engine.

Kubas_inko

"Something funny goes here."
Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
People complain reinx is a clone then rei makes something unique for reinx and people complain?

Apparently, scires was against the use of the leaked source code.

I mean if you find that you can change the source but it won't be supported by the reinx helpers and stuff. Not to mention this is a extremely early alpha
I am not saying that it's bad that reinx now has its own features. But if you were able to use this on its own in any other CFW, it wouldn't hurt anybody.
Simply said: A complete package with reinx and as a standalone sysmodule you can use anywhere. I'd say that it's better in general if everyone can use it.

Last edited by Kubas_inko,

Ev1l0rd

(⌐◥▶◀◤) girl - noirscape
Trophies
Website
catgirlsin.space
XP
Country
Netherlands
I am not saying that it's bad that reinx now has its own features. But if you were able to use this on its own in any other CFW, it wouldn't hurt anybody.
Simply said: A complete package with reinx and as a standalone sysmodule you can use anywhere. I'd say that it's better in general if everyone can use it.
There's already a sysmodule that emulates the required rnx sysmodule to work with atmosphere.

https://github.com/StevenMattera/ReiNX-Spoofer

Just follow instructions in the readme to build it and setup deltalaunch to work with it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: good morning everyone