Country
Brazil

LightyKD

Future CEO of OUYA Inc.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Because we have no conclusive proof of actually have aliens/intelligent life, its a much more sound argument for the the skeptic. Its not perfect, and its also a inductive argument till we find an answer.
Its actually easier and more logical to believe that there are no aliens/IL, from a purely logical standpoint.

Its the same as me taking you to china. I make the argument, "There is no gold in China."
My end of the argument is done. Again logically.
To counter that, you would have to actually FIND a piece of gold IN China.
Id doesnt have to be big, or alot of it. Any will do.
But until you have, My argument is more airtight.

Now for the purposes of exploring the cosmos, i certainly hope we do find, a very least, LIFE, somewhere in the stars.

No conclusive proof? Muthaf*cka, did you not watch Power Rangers?! Aliens are all over, plotting to rule small cities with silly ass names like Angel Grove. Shit is real, son! Shit is real!
Are you fucking kidding me? Seriously dude WTF?

Dude, it was a joke! Lighten up! *giggle* :yaywii:

Alex221

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
then , hentai will finally exist....
What does hentai have anything to do with aliens? :blink:
Aliens have probes :creep:
i think he's taking about all those hentai videos where they fuck the shit out of a girl and then stick an anal probe up her ass,not that ive seen anything like that it's just my imagination
I have no idea what aliens have to do with hentai :blink: Back on topic people,have you all heard about the
Kelly–Hopkinsville encounter? I remember seeing a good re-enactment of it. I'll try to find it.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kelly%E2%80%93Hopkinsville_encounter

Elrinth

:Master beyond your imagination:
Trophies
Website
www.elrinth.com
XP
Country
You know... we humans can't breath underwater. Just like underwater creatures can't breath on land (well not everyone of them atleast).
What IF there are creatures which, actually can or only can, "breath" in space? :P If they'd exist what would they digest? Would they eat planets or would they simply go to different planets in unimaginable speeds and eat vegetables and meat?
Saying aliens, we directly think of creatures from other planets. What IF they actually lived in space, would they be something different from aliens? If so, then I'd like to call them Spacians? :)

Issac

Iᔕᔕᗩᑕ
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
You know... we humans can't breath underwater. Just like underwater creatures can't breath on land (well not everyone of them atleast).
What IF there are creatures which, actually can or only can, "breath" in space? :P If they'd exist what would they digest? Would they eat planets or would they simply go to different planets in unimaginable speeds and eat vegetables and meat?
Saying aliens, we directly think of creatures from other planets. What IF they actually lived in space, would they be something different from aliens? If so, then I'd like to call them Spacians? :)

The underwater creatures does pick up the oxygen from the water through their gills. In space, there's a lack of oxygen. Now, maybe those alien creatures doesn't need oxygen at all, but there's no way they can "breathe" in space :P

Reactions: 2 people

Maxternal

Peanut Gallery Spokesman
Trophies
Website
gbadev.googlecode.com
XP
Country
The underwater creatures does pick up the oxygen from the water through their gills. In space, there's a lack of oxygen. Now, maybe those alien creatures doesn't need oxygen at all, but there's no way they can "breathe" in space :P
Maybe they would have like a whole ecosystem inside their body, recycling oxygen, CO, water, etc just like plants and animals recycle/feed off of eachother's stuff.

nryn99

desu~
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
Maybe they would have like a whole ecosystem inside their body, recycling oxygen, CO, water, etc just like plants and animals recycle/feed off of eachother's stuff.

we humans breathe with oxygen. but plants need carbon dioxide.

there might be another earth, or there might not. the way they live, how their body is made up, could be entirely different to ours.
even in earth there's a living thing where their bones are outside rather than inside. the exoskeleton or shells.

Issac

Iᔕᔕᗩᑕ
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
We breathe in oxygen, and breathe out carbon dioxide (and some oxygen goes back out as well).
Yes they might be totally different from ours, and they might have all their stuff they need to survive inside their bodies. Still, they wouldn't be able to breathe in space :)

Maxternal

Peanut Gallery Spokesman
Trophies
Website
gbadev.googlecode.com
XP
Country
We breathe in oxygen, and breathe out carbon dioxide (and some oxygen goes back out as well).
Yes they might be totally different from ours, and they might have all their stuff they need to survive inside their bodies. Still, they wouldn't be able to breathe in space :)
Yeah, they wouldn't be able to breathe in space no matter what (there's nothing to breathe) but if they were chemically similar to life on earth and were both part plant part animal then the plant part would change CO2 to O2 and the animal part would change the O2 back to CO2 and they wouldn't NEED to breathe in space or anywhere else for that matter. (As long as they're well enough sealed not to just explode in space and their body distributed heat well enough not to be burned on one side and frozen on the other.)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    DinohScene @ DinohScene: ahh nothing beats a coffee disaronno at work