Hells Malice

Are you a bully?
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
No.

Even if I was religious I doubt i'd go. Church time is better spent sleeping, or doing absolutely nothing on my day off.

Tanas

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I stopped going to church when I was about 8 which was around the same time I found out that the tooth fairy wasn't real and Santa Claus didn't exist.

dark ajax

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Mexico
Nope, I really dislike it. Even though I go from time to time to take if my girlfriend wants to or with my grandma cuz she always went with my grandpa there and he recently passed away. So overall SOMETIMES I guess, but not because i like it ...

BlueStar

Trophies
XP
Country
Hardly anyone in the UK goes to church. I've only ever for the occasional wedding or funeral and more and more of them are being held in other places anyway. I've been to two weddings in the last fortnight and neither of them have been in a church.

Lumnous

Trophies
XP
Country
i dont see the point, every religion is wrong. not trying to be offensive by means if it sounds it, im sorry its purely accidental.

Jesus is wrong, he wouldnt have come back to life and just appear out of the cave. he would have had to dig his way out. Also, jesus is the son of Jack (Joke because jesus was supposed to be born by a virgin but you cant make babies without sperm)

ProtoKun7

GBAtemp Time Lord Regenerations: 4
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Lumnous said:
i dont see the point, every religion is wrong. not trying to be offensive by means if it sounds it, im sorry its purely accidental.

Jesus is wrong, he wouldnt have come back to life and just appear out of the cave. he would have had to dig his way out. Also, jesus is the son of Jack (Joke because jesus was supposed to be born by a virgin but you cant make babies without sperm)
Your information is horridly outdated. Outdated and incorrect.

Fabis94

Xbawx playa
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Lumnous said:

Stop saying it as if it is a fact. You have no proof there.
This is what i hate pretty much about every atheist. In stead of saying "I think/my opinion is that, every religion is wrong" they go off as if they are gods themselves and know everything.

How about you respect other peoples opinions in stead of being stuck up douche bags?

EDIT: Also he is the son of a god he can pretty much do anything with the help of god.

dark ajax

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Mexico
Lumnous said:

Mmm interesting, maybe some people could think the other way around and say every religion is right, as long as you do it properly or whatever.
BTW he could have been born by magical spontaneous parthenogenesis...
tongue.gif

BlueStar

Trophies
XP
Country
Fabis94 said:
In stead of saying "I think/my opinion is that, every religion is wrong" they go off as if they are gods themselves and know everything.

At least science only goes off what is known at the moment and admits the unknowables, changing views when new evidence comes to light, rather than declaring that xxx book is the absolute, unarguable devine truth no matter what new discoveries are made.

Gore

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't go to church but then again it wouldn't matter since I don't believe in anything anyways

Fabis94

Xbawx playa
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
BlueStar said:
Fabis94 said:
In stead of saying "I think/my opinion is that, every religion is wrong" they go off as if they are gods themselves and know everything.

At least science only goes off what is known at the moment and admits the unknowables, changing views when new evidence comes to light, rather than declaring that xxx book is the absolute, unarguable devine truth no matter what new discoveries are made.

Everyone has the right to believe what he wants to believe. Just like no one is making you believe this, you shouldn't go off declaring that what you think is 100% correct just cause you said so.

Blaze163

The White Phoenix's purifying flame.
Trophies
XP
Country
I went to church for midnight mass once as a kid, but only because my mother promised I could open my presents the moment we got back.

I also spent about two years as a member of a church based youth club named YPF (Young Person's Fellowship, or something) in Belper, a little town on the outskirts of Derby here in the UK. Strangely for a religious group they didn't seem overly concerned by me not actually believing in God, they accepted my views for what they were. I made some good friends there, many of which I still keep in contact with after nearly a decade.

ProtoKun7

GBAtemp Time Lord Regenerations: 4
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
BlueStar said:
Fabis94 said:

Actually, often new discoveries are found, and it turns out that they were mentioned in the Bible all along.
tongue.gif

Tanas

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Fabis94 said:
Lumnous said:

Stop saying it as if it is a fact. You have no proof there.
This is what i hate pretty much about every atheist. In stead of saying "I think/my opinion is that, every religion is wrong" they go off as if they are gods themselves and know everything.

How about you respect other peoples opinions in stead of being stuck up douche bags?

EDIT: Also he is the son of a god he can pretty much do anything with the help of god.
And what proof do you have that Jesus is the son of god? and also what proof do you have that with the help of god anything is possible?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Not Ai women but women who's bodies are walking Atm machines
    +1
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    sounds like scam bait
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    so they collect ''donations''?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Well gofundme doesn't accept vagina they just do that off the site
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    guess they just sell spicy fling material
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    i wonder what kinda desperate depraved beings even need to go there
    +3
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Gofundme or onlyfans?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @K3Nv2, either
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Is funny to see people start a gofundme for silly shit like a new game system, and then see them get free money, then think, not so funny after all.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Gofundme for the homeless
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    My dog used to chase off my neighbors cat from our yard, till one day the cat stood its ground, and paw slapped the shit out of my dog, now the cat wonders thru my yard, and my dog don't even care anymore, he's like f that cat. Lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    So just slap your dog when I'm climbing out urewifes window
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Just use the front door, dumbass
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, what if you see him?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Then slap your dog?
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    He can tag me in...
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Nah last time I just looked at bigonya and said the heavy works already done
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    That's @slaphappygamer 's job to slap
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Oh hi nick
    +2
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    I think he's from Ohio
    +3
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Ohhioh Nick
    +2