Mewgia

drifter
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Yeah I do, we have free time about once a week in one of my CST classes so if I've nothing better to do I come here or play flash games (mostly Red).

Websense doesn't block GBAtemp at my school however it seems to block most proxies and apparently will begin blocking certain IPs as people access them (rendering a lot of proxies and fileservers inaccessible)

Mangofett

GBAtemp Testing Area
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
cupajoe38 said:
Urm... no? When would I have the chance?

A lot of public high schools give you the liberty of using your laptop during study hall or lunch. Mostly depends on how much funding the school has.

chaotic_geo

Trophies
Website
thegamingforum.org
XP
Country
My school is okay, I managed to get Firefox and uTorrent working (Everything is blocked by the way - for ordinary people
tongue.gif
).

So I can visit anything I want from the 50 odd Mb broadband they have. (Usually go home with a film on my USB xD)

Sixth Form center is pretty boring so GBATemp does get my attention
smile.gif

TaMs

Randomizer
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
No, I've better things to do in school. (not really)
but they don't block any sites or anything in my school. Except you can't connect to any random servers to play something like cs for instance.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I found it funny cause many many years ago, had a roommate in college that did this same dumbass...