Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
jphtemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Yes, I'm posting from my school computer right now.
I should be doing my work...but...I don't want to!
nyanya.gif

Luckily, GBAtemp isn't blocked by the school filter (it wouldn't be hard to bypass the filter, but using a proxy is a bit annoying).

I've got computer classes daily, so I just devote that time to chillin' on GBAtemp.

My teachers don't really care about where you're going - just as long as it's not Facebook, MySpace, Bebo, or e-mail.
So, I'm good.

And just a second ago, I logged onto the GBAtemp.net chatroom on IRC...pretty sweet.

If you have the chance to get on GBAtemp.net at school, I don't see why you wouldn't!

I like to keep up with the NDS Scene news (even though I post more than half of it!) at school, so I'll know what I want to download once I get home from school.

GBAtemp helps me take a break during school.
grog.gif

Beware

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm posting my reply to this thread whilst in school right now.
happy.gif
It's never blocked here. Sometimes, they just turn off the filter. XD I can even get on GoNintendo on a good day (without using any proxy). :-P

Defiance

oh my god.. it's full of trading cards...
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
superrob said:
Well my Schools internet is UNLIMITED.. I even download tons of my Wii games and PC Games in school.
Rapidshare Premuim + 300Mbit really goes fast
biggrin.gif

So if you get caught downloading the school's to blame! xP

Anakir

Project: Melee
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
superrob said:
Well my Schools internet is UNLIMITED.. I even download tons of my Wii games and PC Games in school.
Rapidshare Premuim + 300Mbit really goes fast
biggrin.gif

If only my school was like that, I'd do that too. I'd probably buy a laptop just to connect to their internet and download massively. Only thing is, you have to log under your school ID and password.. so they can pretty much trace who's been downloading the shit. I can probably get expelled for downloading illegal things. So.. what I would do is wait for people to forget to log off. It's not even funny seeing how common people forget to log off. I even use people's account that forget to log off and print off their printing account.. lol. But none of that can come true since my school's internet speed is crap.

Urza

hi
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anakir said:
If only my school was like that, I'd do that too. I'd probably buy a laptop just to connect to their internet and download massively. Only thing is, you have to log under your school ID and password.. so they can pretty much trace who's been downloading the shit. I can probably get expelled for downloading illegal things. So.. what I would do is wait for people to forget to log off. It's not even funny seeing how common people forget to log off. I even use people's account that forget to log off and print off their printing account.. lol. But none of that can come true since my school's internet speed is crap.
At my high school, for whatever reason, the librarian had full admin access to the student database.

1 day of keylogging later I was in on her account and had created a new student which I would use from then on
ph34r.gif

myuusmeow

Trophies
Website
google.com
XP
Country
United States
I don't post on it but I read it when I'm really bored. I have a class called "Publications" where we're supposed to write articles, but we have tons of freetime, so I just play Bowman or read GBATemp.

Mangofett

GBAtemp Testing Area
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No, my school is retarded and I can only use a computer there about once a month.

Even so, their internet sucks.

Ferrariman

Hip-Flop and cRap
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Our schools internet sites have to be loaded into the server before we can get to them plus there a filter that blocks any site with the words "Hack" "Games" "Proxy" "Flash Player" etc. Sucks balls

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Frz3J25ZRw