Gaming do you still play your 3ds

appleburger

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not only that, but it's my most played system currently.

I'm fairly busy, working full time + 15 credit hours in college, so the 3DS gives me short little bursts of gaming when I need to decompress for a little bit. I've actually been playing Game Boy titles mostly on it, as of late; currently playing through the Wario Land series.

eriol33

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
mostly collecting dust and have been trying to sell on online shop with no success. I am now playing alliance alive though. this game is so charming <3

Vieela

GBATemp's official thinker™
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Quite a lot actually. I like replaying old games or discovering new titles, so i'm always in touch with it. Sometimes i forget about it, leave it dead for some few days... but then come back and start playing it a lot again.

Ryccardo

Penguin accelerator
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Nah, I actually mostly stopped before sighax/ntrboot were a thing (the more interesting discoveries/developments were of 2016), that (and streetpassing/multiplayer with an IRL friend in the summer) brought a couple more months of fun but I had already played most games I cared about

aofelix

Trophies
XP
Country
nah but i have a few games i want to play...

last fire emblem
alliance alive
radiant historia
bravely second

Ampersound

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Yeah i just got one this year. Am playing through all the Zelda games and other retro titles. But i am also interested in the 3ds' library. Be it puzzle games, metroid or tactical rpgs. AND PICROSS.
I just wish more people i know also had one to play multiplayer games with.... Actually, are there a lot of good multiplayer titles for it?

NanashiFinal13

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Every damn day. I still have YEARS of good times left with the 3DS.

Same here, i play every day, the 3DS has a great and vast game library, and thanks to cfw, i can import and play japanese carts, increasing even more my 3DS collection (I have a USA 3DS) , so i will keep buying 3DS games and playing them. In my case, the 3DS still have maaany time left. :D

Last edited by NanashiFinal13,

NicknameGoesHere

RIP my sanity: 2018-2018
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Im actually pretty close to retiring my 3ds from regular usage. Ill keep it, and play it occasionally, but once I get another switch for hax + emulataors Ill be pretty much done with it. The one game I have not finished is zelda tri force heroes, and I got bored trying to beat the last level.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Though it keeps quite a battery life, so ill prefer it on long trips over using the switch.

GameSystem

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've played every game I wanted to play on the 3DS. I haven't touched it for a while until The Alliance Alive came out a few days ago. After I'm done with that, I'll go to SHIN MEGAMI TENSEI: STRANGE JOURNEY REDUX because I haven't played the original. I looked at the release calendar, and I don't see anything else I'm interested in. It's either because it's a port of a game I already played, or because the release is shovelware. I'll likely be retiring my 3DS for life once I'm done with SMT.

dimmidice

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
If i want to play a game that's on 3DS i play it on my 3DS. It's not rocket science. I'll never understand people who ask questions like this. What i play depends on the game. Not on the console.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'm thinking about getting a 1tb SD card and booting batocera just for pc emulation
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    See some new 830gb builds that should work on the cheaper ones
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    For your steam deck ken?
    If just for PC I would recommend an external hard drive like 2 TB and just build your own bootable drive
    Although even if it's the steam deck and a 1TB MicroSD I would still recommend building it yourself.... Almost all the builds I tried just sucked
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Yeah but why not just have a img file mounted through us you can still transfer through windows
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Usb*
    Yeah Batocera has a shared folder it's pretty cool
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Less clutter for all the 6 usb options we never use
    Just drag and drop your Barbie Roms
    Barbies BDSM Dungeon Adventure Featuring Gimp Ken!
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It's the Florida meth
    Don't make Barbie put a cigarette out on your nipples!
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Although expensive Florida meth can rot the brightest of minds
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    lol qbits almost taking a
    full gb of ram usage
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @K3Nv2, qbittorrent?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    no I dont torrent
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: