Dont buy from NDSGamer

SorasNobodyXIII

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just bought from them last Friday with PayPal, My PayPal was updated with the shipping info a few days ago and it says that usps has received the electronic shipping info on the 23rd. so i expect it today or tomorrow. I'm sorry to hear you're having problems with them.. i just wanted to comment and let you know that mine was most likely shipped (seeing as usps has the worst updates, I've had packages arrive before they even updated online as shipped..)

Redhorse

Warehouse 13 Curator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I fullly agree with the above post., and I too have heard they are freezing the accounts of Flash Cart dealers, also, there is to possibility they may freeze your paypal account as well, for buying flsh carts from these dealers, depending on the country you live in, I have already heard of this happening.

Some of these sites takes weeks to respond. I donl;t know where the consumers these days expect next day service considering how slow the international or even national snail mail service is...Also, it may not be the NDSgamers fault at all, the (US) postal system is not without flaw, I know that better than most...

Not sticking up for them but there is 1000 things that could go wrong and slow the delivery. Jumping the gun is never a good idea.
Sorry about your luck though...

StereoBit

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I just bought from them last Friday with PayPal, My PayPal was updated with the shipping info a few days ago and it says that usps has received the electronic shipping info on the 23rd. so i expect it today or tomorrow. I'm sorry to hear you're having problems with them.. i just wanted to comment and let you know that mine was most likely shipped (seeing as usps has the worst updates, I've had packages arrive before they even updated online as shipped..)

See, I placed my order a couple days before you, and I still havent received any shipping information, yet you've already received your information, and your Paypal was updated.
If I at least got a message saying my order hasnt been processed yet, or there is a delay or something, then I'd understand, but I cant even get in contact with NDSGamer.

freaksloan

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Less than a month ago I ordered from NDSGamer, I paid using PAYPAL and received my items in less than a week.

I used NDSGamer because my usual site in Canada no longer sells flashcarts and ZHUZHUCHINA no longer accepts PAYPAL.

StereoBit

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
so, it may not be the NDSgamers fault at all, the (US) postal system is not without flaw, I know that better than most...

Not sticking up for them but there is 1000 things that could go wrong and slow the delivery. Jumping the gun is never a good idea.
Sorry about your luck though...

I understand that...but my issue as a customer is not with slow delivery times...as Ive repeated many times, my issues is the customer service and lack of communication.
SorasNobodyXIII ordered his purchase 2 days after I did, yet after one business day he received the shipping information through paypal. Meaning his purchase has already been shipped.
But I still have not received any information, paypal has not received any shipping information, I cant sign into my account, and I cant even contact NDSGamer, and its been a week.
Let me make it clear, Im complaining about the service, not delivery times.

Even if you just look at their shoptemp page, a few people have had the same problems as me:

" I wrote them an email the day after my payment asking for an update on the shipping info and got no response for 10 days. I wrote a second email and they responded 2 hours later and shipped my item and included the tracking information as well. It took 2 days to get here as well. If you order just hope they aren't too busy and can send your item the next day like they advertise but didn't do in my case."

"It took me 20 days to communicate and god knows when I will have my money back."

Fuck, I wish I ordered from ETCome. I probably wont get a response from NDSGamer for another week, and they probably wont ship my acekard until then either.

SorasNobodyXIII

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

See, I placed my order a couple days before you, and I still havent received any shipping information, yet you've already received your information, and your Paypal was updated.
If I at least got a message saying my order hasnt been processed yet, or there is a delay or something, then I'd understand, but I cant even get in contact with NDSGamer.

Half of the time i never even get shipping info with usps.. i'd say give it until next Tuesday or Wednesday until you order another flash cart from someone, and i'll also let you know if it came for me or not today or tomorrow, maybe it has been shipped. the only reason i expect it soon is because im in a state next to TX. I wish they used UPS or something that has better tracking updates then usps.

StereoBit

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
So I got a message from Paypal about an hour ago.
NDSGamer refunded my money.
Didnt contact me or anything, just refunded it.
So now I gotta wait up to 30 days for the money to be deposited back onto my credit card.

Thanks a lot NDSGamer, for wasting my time.
Now Ive got to spend more money and do what I should have done in the first place, and buy from another merchant.

You guys have any suggestions? Im probably going with ETCome.

Nintendo4ever

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey, Stereo. I ordered an Acekard from there last Thursday and it shipped Monday (USPS First Class). I haven't gotten it yet, but I'm suspecting that you being in Canada is the reason why it may not of been mailed yet. Domestic mailing is usually quicker because they don't have to go through customs. While customs is usually fairly easy to do, it may take the seller a little longer to sort out his foreign and domestic customers. This is only a hutch, but after me and another guy confirming that they shipped our order (us both living in the USA), I think it's way too early to declare them as a bad seller.

Remember, it's been one week. I used to wait a month to receive an R4 and a M3i Zero from China via air mail. Getting it with 1-2 weeks would of been a godsend five years ago. I'd crack open a beer and chill out until it arrives.

EDIT: Geez, just when I'm typing up my post, they cancelled it? That's just... bizarre. I'll keep you updated on my order. =S

StereoBit

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Remember, it's been one week. I used to wait a month to receive an R4 and a M3i Zero from China via air mail. Getting it with 1-2 weeks would of been a godsend five years ago. I'd crack open a beer and chill out until it arrives.

I know dude I know, but Im not complaining about the delivery times...haha everyone seems to think Im upset because my product isnt here yet.
The service guys! Thats what Im upset about. =P

But yeah, keep me updated, I wanna know whats going on with this site.

Nintendo4ever

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
A bit of an update on my order!

It seems yesterday night they dropped my order off at the post office in Fort Worth, TX. Meaning it took the guy almost a week to actually ship my order (it said electronic shipping received since Monday, but I was supposing that USPS never updated it's location, guess I was wrong! =S) My order was First Class, so I guess I'll probably see it by Monday or Tuesday now. Two weeks isn't too shabby, but yeah, the guy is legit. I'm suspecting he just lets orders accumulate until he has a set amount to ship, then just ships a bunch out at once. I'm assuming if you didn't cancel, yours would of been shipped today as well.

RoMee

??
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States

It seems yesterday night they dropped my order off at the post office in Fort Worth, TX. Meaning it took the guy almost a week to actually ship my order (it said electronic shipping received since Monday, but I was supposing that USPS never updated it's location, guess I was wrong! =S) My order was First Class, so I guess I'll probably see it by Monday or Tuesday now. Two weeks isn't too shabby, but yeah, the guy is legit. I'm suspecting he just lets orders accumulate until he has a set amount to ship, then just ships a bunch out at once. I'm assuming if you didn't cancel, yours would of been shipped today as well.

2 week is awful, for a shop that's suppose to be in the US, it shouldn't take more than 4 days top.
Realhotstuff's shipping time is always around 2-3 days free shipping. Even that spamming shop gameplayfun will get it to your door step in 3 days.

So yeah, 2 week is bad for shop claiming it's based in the US. and claiming 2-4 day delivery
EDIT:
Orders from Monday to Friday will be shipped within 1 business day
USPS First Class Mail: 2-4 day delivery, is only $2 total on all orders.

sentinel5000

Trophies
XP
Country
Ok, I bought my R4i Gold 3DS from NDSGAMEr and tho you are right they dont answer mails I got my card very fast having in mind im not in the contiguous 48 states. So give them time, your card will arrive. I also did asked them a question and nerver got an answer but the card was delivered. Also keep in mind you are from canada, takes time to get there, just wait, it will arrive.

Sicklyboy

#JOYCONBOYZFOREVER
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Realhotstuff's shipping time is always around 2-3 days free shipping

RHS went to free shipping? I always remember having to pay when I ordered from them... last time was right before Christmas this year.

RoMee

??
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
RHS went to free shipping? I always remember having to pay when I ordered from them... last time was right before Christmas this year.
They have free shipping on most (not all) of their flash cart.
You just have to pick the free option.
rhs.png

My point is, even with the free shipping, only take 3-4 days to be delivered.

Sicklyboy

#JOYCONBOYZFOREVER
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
They have free shipping on most (not all) of their flash cart.
You just have to pick the free option.

My point is, even with the free shipping, only take 3-4 days to be delivered.

I remember that now. They've had it for a while.

Maybe it was tax I was thinking of... bah, doesn't matter.

Shipping: Living in NJ, and they have their warehouse in Edison, NJ, as long as I order before 4 PM (since they seem to always ship out orders for the day placed prior to that), I've always gotten them two days later. Love it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Thanks for signing up at LinusTechTips
  • QuarterCut @ QuarterCut:
    holey shmoley!
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Your credit card has been charged. Thank you.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Your screwdriverPlus will arrive in three weeks
    +1
  • QuarterCut @ QuarterCut:
    K64_Waddle_Dee_Artwork_1.jpg

my reaction to such information
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Press 1 for English. Press 2 for Pig Latin. Or press 3 to speak to a representative.
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    guys, i need help, i got into an argument about what genre radioactive is, and i forgot who made it
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    @BakerMan, Imagine Dragons
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    Dragon deez nuts across yo face GOTEEM
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    lmao now I realize that was probably the joke in the first place
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    IMAGINE DRAGON DEEZ NUTS ACROSS YO- FUCK HE BEAT ME TO IT
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    You have selected 4 - Death by Snu Snu, please stand by...
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    lucky bastard
    +1
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    hahahaha I'm half way through a bag off my Volcano and my tolerance is way down because I haven't been smoking much lately, so I was a little slow to catch that that was what your angle was 🤣🤣
    +1
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    Also I was just excited to know a music reference for once (I am the LAST person in the world that you want on your trivia team)
    +2
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Bummer webos 7.4 isnt working with dejavuln-autoroot
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    PS4 right? I think that's what mine's on. Or 5.6, maybe.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    [!] Installation failed (devmode_enabled not recognized)
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    0.5 seemed to work whatever lol i wont bitch
  • Alysh_Graham @ Alysh_Graham:
    Hehehe
    Alysh_Graham @ Alysh_Graham: Hehehe