Hacking Download the NEW NUSGrabberGUI

Do you like the design elements of the new NUSGrabberGUI?

• Yes!

Votes: 67 66.3%
  • Some, yes.

Votes: 22 21.8%
  • No.

Votes: 5 5.0%
  • CHANGE IT BACK!

Votes: 7 6.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

FoxMcloud5655

GBATemp Developer
OP
Trophies
Website
foxmcloud.net
XP
Country
United States
This thread says that your NewNUSGrabberGUI is outdated; but I think that it's a very good program and I still use it...
Have the creator of that thread made a mistake?
Most likely. He's probably thinking of the program called NUSGrabberGUI. I'll ask them myself, and if there's a problem with it, I need to know.

ckcu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
very dumb question. The download link on #1 is still 0.89 beta, but github has a 0.90 official version? I don't see the .exe file though. thx

FoxMcloud5655

GBATemp Developer
OP
Trophies
Website
foxmcloud.net
XP
Country
United States
The software stops responding right after I open it, what should I do?
Put the program in debug mode, run it until it crashes, then send me the debug.log. Instructions are in the OP.
Wget gets stuck --, -K/s, cause my ISP is that good. Is it possible to call wget with a timeout and retry flag ?
My program calls NUSGrabber.exe, which calls wget.exe, so in essence, no. If you knew which files to get (which I don't, unfortunately), then you could call it yourself.
very dumb question. The download link on #1 is still 0.89 beta, but github has a 0.90 official version? I don't see the .exe file though. thx
Good catch... I updated the code on GitHub before it was ready. I'll revert the changes for now, until the next update is ready.
I'm currently install a full game using WUP installer Mod 1.2.1 (Yardape8000) but... title.tik is missing!
Do you own the game? If so, you can extract the title.tik from your game. I don't have any guides to point you to, but you can search around to find out how. If I find one, I'll edit it in.
what is error title.tMD ?
It means that the title.tmd is either missing or wasn't downloaded. Try redownloading.
Don't hold your breath waiting, it is easier to complain than to update it.
Well, I'm sorry for responding to feedback on my program on why certain titles are missing.

M1ch43l

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Hey Im from Germany and when I try downloading SSB4 ill get this error: "There was an unkown prolem while downloading."
Plz help.

Michael

Joe_Ulyett

Trophies
XP
Country
every time i press the download button it says C:\Windows\System32\MSVCR120.dll is either not designed to run on windows or it contains an error. Try installing the program again using the original installation media or contact your system administrator or the software vendor for support.

I use windows 7 Professional.
I have downloaded a new copy of the dll file but same error. plz help

enderzombie15

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
It looks amazing but its useless to me unless I want Animal Crossing because I have a Europe system so could you add Europe games or make a second version with Europe games. Thanks!

connectconnect

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
It looks amazing but its useless to me unless I want Animal Crossing because I have a Europe system so could you add Europe games or make a second version with Europe games. Thanks!
I don't understand your question.
Do you know that you can set in the settings EUR versions?

Attachments

• screenshot.23.jpg
    screenshot.23.jpg
    60.1 KB · Views: 222

FoxMcloud5655

GBATemp Developer
OP
Trophies
Website
foxmcloud.net
XP
Country
United States
Hey man, I installed the C++ from the thread and it gives me http://image.prntscr.com/image/3260ed77c6c6485aaf5c4215282b6d17.png

and when I close that it gives me http://image.prntscr.com/image/2bc67a1f51844ed09ed86acd7709922d.png

What's the issue? I even restarted CPU, tried to run it as Windows 7, and tried running it as admin.

I'm on Windows 10.
Did you install the x64 version or the x86? You need to install the x86 version, no matter what OS and architecture you have.
Hey Im from Germany and when I try downloading SSB4 ill get this error: "There was an unkown prolem while downloading."
Plz help.

Michael
Let's see a debug.log, and I'll try help sort this problem out!
every time i press the download button it says C:\Windows\System32\MSVCR120.dll is either not designed to run on windows or it contains an error. Try installing the program again using the original installation media or contact your system administrator or the software vendor for support.

I use windows 7 Professional.
I have downloaded a new copy of the dll file but same error. plz help
You have to install Visual C++ (x86) in order for that to work. The .dll apparently changes from computer to computer(?)... I learned that the hard way.
I don't understand your question.
Do you know that you can set in the settings EUR versions?
What connectconnect said. You can change the versions over to EUR for Europe!

Tarou

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I have been trying to download the latest update for Hyrule Warriors USA. I followed all the steps correctly outlined in the thread and the program says it decrypted the files successfully, however I cannot find the content, meta, or code folders anywhere in the update. I double checked to make sure I had the correct x86 Visual C++ 2015 installed too since it was outlined if people had problems with decryption. I've provided screenshots to help with accessing the situation.

https://i.gyazo.com/4c2ae77ff7b1fed482a20ee7626303b4.png

https://i.gyazo.com/08e7a0a91d9ec0fbf9efa06d0d13ea36.png

EDIT: NVM, I figured it out. For some reason, my ckey was incomplete, when I copied it originally, it only copied half of the key.

Last edited by Tarou,
Reactions: FoxMcloud5655

FoxMcloud5655

GBATemp Developer
OP
Trophies
Website
foxmcloud.net
XP
Country
United States
I have been trying to download the latest update for Hyrule Warriors USA. I followed all the steps correctly outlined in the thread and the program says it decrypted the files successfully, however I cannot find the content, meta, or code folders anywhere in the update. I double checked to make sure I had the correct x86 Visual C++ 2015 installed too since it was outlined if people had problems with decryption. I've provided screenshots to help with accessing the situation.

https://i.gyazo.com/4c2ae77ff7b1fed482a20ee7626303b4.png

https://i.gyazo.com/08e7a0a91d9ec0fbf9efa06d0d13ea36.png

EDIT: NVM, I figured it out. For some reason, my ckey was incomplete, when I copied it originally, it only copied half of the key.
Good. I actually wouldn't have known what the issue was, but that's something I'm fixing in the next update; I'll include a hash of the real ckey and verify that the key selected is correct.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: Mine would be easy. All it has to do is bob it's head :D:evil::blush: +1