DS #2466: Metal Slug 7 (Japan)

rscarrab

Trophies
XP
Country
klown07 said:
you don't need to go through all the trouble of patching the game anymore, the latest cheat.dat has a code you can use to change the language.

Just to re-iterate, i wasn't addressing the language patch (Max Overload 1.2 patcher doesnt patch the language files). I am aware that it has been discussed heavily in this thread, to be honest, i thought it had reached its conclusion.
I did mine manually as soon as i found out it could be done; DSlazy -> unpack, repack... If i ever have to do it again ill consider checking this thread again as i have it bookmarked for reference. (Though somehow i have a feeling us DS-X users wont be able to benefit from such a cheat.dat file, DS-X has trainers? dunno... does it? never checked)

If you werent necessarily addressing that post in my direction than forget that last paragraph and I apologise...

klown07

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.myspace.com
XP
Country
United States
No, I was addressing the people still trying to patch the game in english. I always keep a lookout for the latest cheat.dat and when i loaded it up, I was surprised to see a code for the language pack. Thought I'd let anyone else know about it who doesn't already.

rscarrab

Trophies
XP
Country
klown07 said:
No, I was addressing the people still trying to patch the game in english. I always keep a lookout for the latest cheat.dat and when i loaded it up, I was surprised to see a code for the language pack. Thought I'd let anyone else know about it who doesn't already.

Right so... my bad.
unsure.gif

Sure at least it avoids any future confusion...

...(from me).

Hebus San

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
jenesuis.net
XP
Country
France
Hi.

This game is really awesome, and i'd like to buy it.

Does anyone have tried the original game? Is it possible to set the language on "english" or "french" with the orignial cartridge?

dice

pansy-ass ex-staff member
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
as far as I know clean dump of the rom would be the same as the "original cartridge" so the answer for both languages would be a no.

Big_Jim

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Italy
Hebus San said:
Hi.

This game is really awesome, and i'd like to buy it.

Does anyone have tried the original game? Is it possible to set the language on "english" or "french" with the orignial cartridge?

You can set the language to french if you buy the european version of the game (didn't come out yet). So for the moment, no.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bgCjp3-rF_Y