DS #4215: Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days (USA)

benjaminlibl

Funky Member
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Senegal
theOtherGuy said:
I didn't think the question that I asked was THAT bad. But sadly I guess it is. Not even a "I don't know" response. Funny, even in reference to the guy who posted the release.

I know, maybe I SHOULD JUST WRITE IN CAPS, THAT'LL GET SOMEONE'S ATTENTION.

Did it work?
With a thread this big, I'm not surprised no one replied. After all it IS many pages back. I suggest you re-post your whole question instead of just "Did it work"?

RESG

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Iceland
It's a great game in a series of awesome games incorporating disney characters in them. ....Yeah you're right the hype really is rediculous.

srs1317

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i have an r4i

i manually hex edited it, and it worked until the bed scene.
then i used dsbuff to unpack it and pack it again, which worked great until day 26,
it keeps freezing after roxas goes to agrabah for the first time.
i was just wondering if anyone else has this problem and/or if anyone knows how to fix it.

drammen

Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
I can confirm that this is working on M3. I've tried the patching method without success. Which means you need to hex it manually.

KevInChester

Trophies
XP
Country
srs1317 said:
i have an r4i

i manually hex edited it, and it worked until the bed scene.
then i used dsbuff to unpack it and pack it again, which worked great until day 26,
it keeps freezing after roxas goes to agrabah for the first time.
i was just wondering if anyone else has this problem and/or if anyone knows how to fix it.

For situations like that you need to restart the game, when it gets near the end of the cut scene press start and skip, (then hold A down). I have the exact same card, using the exact same solution. Also froze at the exact place.

Retal

Trophies
XP
Country
srs1317 said:
it worked until the bed scene.QUOTE(srs1317 @ Sep 30 2009, 07:03 PM) bed scene.
shockede.gif

Leamonde.Halcyon

6x9=42
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Retal said:
It's a game about Disney characters. This hype is rediculous.

Aw isn't that cute? Someone clearly has no ability to get past the so-called "childishness" of Disney. Can I offer a cheerful fuck you? Disney is the foundation of cartoons as we know them and while I'm not a KH fanatic (god the fanfiction they spew, the horror o_o) I am a fan and both the gameplay and the story are well done and have the signature Square Enix polish to them. I'm impressed that they managed a console scale game on a hand held system instead of a cheap knockoff like many cross platform games or game series.

Also, please don't spell "ridiculous" with an "e" anymore. I'm no grammar nazi but the first time I read that sentence I saw "this hype is redelicious".

Enjoy your mediocre maturity while we enjoy a good game that happens to involve Disney.
rolleyes.gif

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I firstly don't get why so many people get so obsessed with KH games. The games are very good, let me say, but it's an interesting idea done well although the game could be much better in general without it. Disney characters in a serious, non-shitty video game is a good idea but it ends there.

I'm also not getting all the hate. Kingdom Hearts is like Pokemon. A deep and immerse game covered with kiddie icing. Kids can play the game but adults can master it. Although Kingdom Hearts does come down to hacking and slashing most of the time. That not-so-Chinese proverb applies to Pokemon a lot more.

Kingdom Hearts still is a lot of fanservice, but the games are still very good. It's not like Megaman, which has become a thoroughly shallow and mediocre franchise that only serves to fanboys.

stalker017

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
QUOTE said:
Well I already have this game (rom) and I just loaded the AKAIO 1.5 and here is what you do when the loading screen comes up it will be blue you press X and it will turn red when that happens it will load your rom perfectly.

I've tried that. Still no luck. Anyway, like what I've said earlier, I'll just wait for a new loaders or even an new AKAIO version to fix this little issue.

theOtherGuy

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.emuglx.net
XP
Country
United States
I figured somebody would know how to check user profiles and look at the posts.

theOtherGuy said:
theOtherGuy said:
I downloaded the patch file from one of the posts.

Inside it contained a xdelta.exe. When I patch the file, I get:
QUOTE said:
Kingdom Hearts 368/2 Days Fix by Xenophobia
Patching...
'xdelta' is not recognized as an internal or external command,
operable program or batch file.
Done
Press any key to continue .
Does that mean the patching worked?
?

DatVietDude

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Leamonde.Halcyon said:
Retal said:
Leamonde.Halcyon said:
Disney is the foundation of cartoons
1243897777458.png

Take my words out of context why don't you?
rolleyes.gif

Fine make me look like an idiot by selectively quoting if you feel like it. Whatever. I've got games to play and not with you.

Disney wimpifies everything though to make it sound childish, Cinderella, The Three Little Pigs, Little Red Riding Hood, and a lot of other stories were wimpified for children, it original story is very intriguing although there is a lot of gory details.

On-topic: I have not played this game yet unless you count the first 5 minutes of walking around pointlessly playing, but my brother seems to like it a lot... so A++ for this game..

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Keep current Gen consoles stock mod last gen imo