www.myhovercraftisfullofeels.com
XP
Country
Greece
dib said:
tattar8 said:
dib said:
WOOOHOOOO! It's finally out!

Sometimes I just want to smack people that say the DS (especially when bemoaning the PSP) has so many great games. When was the last one that was really good? Maybe summer of last year? Even earlier? I can't even remember the last time I picked up my DS to play something that wasn't Picross or 3D Picross.
1. The Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks
2. Pokemon Heart Gold
3. Pokemon Soul Silver
4. Mario and Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story

All came out in the last 6 months
This is precisely what I mean, it's not even worth talking to DS fans. You want to talk about video games and they want to talk about fucking Pokemon.

Dude that's sick. It's gross enough that someone's doing it, but wanting to talk about it too? You're a sicko.
tongue.gif

Jeff88

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I don't even know why you guys bother arguing with him. If he think DS is crap, its his issue, I don't see any reason to change his opinion.

BlueStar

Trophies
XP
Country
The DS has an absolutely excellent library of games, Pokemon may have been done to death but mechanically it's a very solid traditional RPG and there are still some great games to come - Ace Attourney Investigations. Dragon Quest 9 and Golden Sun DS being the ones off the top of my head that I'm looking forward to, out of those that have been officially announced. I'd rather have a console with a large amount of shovelware and some true gems, like the DS or PS2, than a console with little shovelware and hardly any games worth playing handheld.

shakirmoledina

Legend
Trophies
Website
vfootball.co.nf
XP
Country
Tanzania
ppl want the game to be SUPER DUPER ULTIMATE GAME OF THE YEAR NOMINATION eg Zelda,Heracles etc
even the ps3,wii,xbx doesnt have excellent games coming out every week or so... this is pretty good for a release that occurs once a week
this is kinda the same as pirates just that there is a different trade and storyline

Slyakin

See ya suckers
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
dib said:
tattar8 said:
dib said:
WOOOHOOOO! It's finally out!

Sometimes I just want to smack people that say the DS (especially when bemoaning the PSP) has so many great games. When was the last one that was really good? Maybe summer of last year? Even earlier? I can't even remember the last time I picked up my DS to play something that wasn't Picross or 3D Picross.
1. The Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks
2. Pokemon Heart Gold
3. Pokemon Soul Silver
4. Mario and Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story

All came out in the last 6 months
This is precisely what I mean, it's not even worth talking to DS fans. You want to talk about video games and they want to talk about fucking Pokemon.
Looks like some PSP fanboy is getting a little pissy today!

The DS is a good system, but good games don't just fall out of the sky. People have to take time and effort to make that one game that appeals to people. Chances are, Pokemon, Zelda, and Mario are a few of those games.

And Picross was release about 2 years ago. No one even remotely thinks of them any more.

Overlord Nadrian

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
BlueStar said:
The DS has an absolutely excellent library of games, Pokemon may have been done to death but mechanically it's a very solid traditional RPG and there are still some great games to come - Ace Attourney Investigations. Dragon Quest 9 and Golden Sun DS being the ones off the top of my head that I'm looking forward to, out of those that have been officially announced. I'd rather have a console with a large amount of shovelware and some true gems, like the DS or PS2, than a console with little shovelware and hardly any games worth playing handheld.
>>PSP

@dib: GTFO. The DS has a lot of great games, and a lot of shitty games too, but that's what you get with almost 5000 games released. PSP has nothing. Neither does any other handheld/console nowadays.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    DinohScene @ DinohScene: ahh nothing beats a coffee disaronno at work