DS #4769: WarioWare D.I.Y (USA)

Fosya117

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
Normatt should say just 1 word like "tomorrow" or "week", THATS ALL. We dont wanna anything more. This is selfishly...

stanleyopar2000

RIP Yuzu. "It is always morally correct..."
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
agreed...i'm not a noob whining for the release of Release Canidate 2..or pestering people but...at LEAST give a ETA when it's finished..so we have something to look forward too...because I might actually buy this game...(it was calling to me at gamestop but that almost 40 dollar price tag said...fuck it. just wait) XD

PS: maybe someone can decrypt the firmware and see what the team did to make the gave save...

actually..come to think of it...the Made In Ore save fix was made into a patch(Miopatch) BEFORE it was released as firmware update fixes

maybe it can be the opposite here
unsure.gif

KevInChester

Trophies
XP
Country
If you all keep pestering then perhaps the AKAIO update will be pushed back each time, just have some patience, I'm sure there are some other games you could all play in the meantime.

pilotwangs

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
KevInChester said:
If you all keep pestering then perhaps the AKAIO update will be pushed back each time, just have some patience, I'm sure there are some other games you could all play in the meantime.

I'm not here to pester for the update or anything, but wouldn't it make more sense to release it now if there are so many people whining about the patch.

I mean, if Normatt was getting annoyed by all the people asking for the update, then wouldn't it make more sense to just release it rather than wait each time people ask for it, because then they'll just be more comments posted each day.

Normatt is free to do what he wants and I understand that, i'm extremely greatful that he works on and releases AKAIO, all i'm saying is that if he was holding back the patch due to all the comments asking for it, it's probably not the right thing to do. That's not to say that that is what he is doing, but that's what some people are implying.

It's cool by me though, I can wait for a fix, I need to do some revision anyways.

Leamonde.Halcyon

6x9=42
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
To be fair if the fix is technically made but they're not releasing the update yet, asking for a general idea of when to expect the release isn't unreasonable. It's kind of cruel to say "yeah I fixed it but I don't feel like releasing that to you yet, you'll get it someday but I don't know when. Deal with it."

All they're asking for is an ETA.

Overlord Nadrian

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
stanleyopar2000 said:
40 dollar
That's cheaper than buying any game in Belgium, you should be happy you can get it at such a low price.
tongue.gif
Also, you already pirate a bunch of other games, I suppose, so using $40 of the huge amount of money you've already saved from not buying them isn't hard
tongue.gif

Pendor

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Fosya117 said:
Normatt should say just 1 word like "tomorrow" or "week", THATS ALL. We dont wanna anything more. This is selfishly...
stanleyopar2000 said:
agreed...i'm not a noob whining for the release of Release Canidate 2..or pestering people but...at LEAST give a ETA when it's finished..so we have something to look forward too...because I might actually buy this game...(it was calling to me at gamestop but that almost 40 dollar price tag said...fuck it. just wait) XD

PS: maybe someone can decrypt the firmware and see what the team did to make the gave save...

actually..come to think of it...the Made In Ore save fix was made into a patch(Miopatch) BEFORE it was released as firmware update fixes

maybe it can be the opposite here
unsure.gif

Leamonde.Halcyon said:
To be fair if the fix is technically made but they're not releasing the update yet, asking for a general idea of when to expect the release isn't unreasonable. It's kind of cruel to say "yeah I fixed it but I don't feel like releasing that to you yet, you'll get it someday but I don't know when. Deal with it."

All they're asking for is an ETA.
Stop whining. Normmatt doesn't owe you shit and he's not getting paid to do it.

He'll release the updates whenever he wants, period.

QUOTE(Hyborix3 @ Mar 23 2010, 10:41 AM)
I'd wish that the japanese games can be ported through the US. They really made good games like Pokemon and some RPG games
Jap games (both shared and from the store) work fine on the US release. Importing (via yasu's Miotool) seems to be working too.

Taijo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Pendor said:

Too bad for you, everyone has alredy realised that. People are only commenting and giving their own personal opinion on the morale of keeping the fix from the public. Notice that many of us actually include in our posts something along the lines of "but I thank normatt and keep waiting".

I'm sick of the no pay no whine attitude around here.

gokuguy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
stanleyopar2000 said:
gokuguy said:
Have they fixed the sav problem on this game yet for AK2?

NO NO NO NO NO NO NO (and finally....) NOOOOOOO!!!!!!
mad.gif

Peole like you who keep pestering for the fix are probably pissing off normatt...knowing his lauguage and personality on his forums...he might just hold it longer just cause people won't shut up about the AKAIO RC2 release

BE PATIENT AND WAiT FOR IT.

Ok, first of all, I appreciate very much what Normatt does for us. He is awesome. 2nd, I just found out the game was ripped today... I don't know much about this one at all. I really dont care when it is fixed, I just wanted to see if there was already a fix for it.

Fosya117

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
I'm planning to write AceKard support about this situation.
Thanks Normatt for everything, but I paid money for their flash cart and I want to play new games like SuperCard and CycloDS owners do. They should update OFFICIAL, cause it's their job.
I want to have full support and to stop waiting for someone somewhere to release his unofficial firmware when he actually wants to do that.

stanleyopar2000

Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Overlord Nadrian said:
stanleyopar2000 said:
40 dollar
That's cheaper than buying any game in Belgium, you should be happy you can get it at such a low price.
tongue.gif
Also, you already pirate a bunch of other games, I suppose, so using $40 of the huge amount of money you've already saved from not buying them isn't hard
tongue.gif

it's a hell of a lot harder if you're unemployed...which I am trying to change..

but futhermore....

...I can see this thread going downhill ?_? X2

Taijo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
stanleyopar2000 said:
I thought conflicts and flaming gets topics closed :wtf:

Well, I meant conflict in the sense that people aren't agreeing with eachother for fear of scolding or accepting when someone tells them to shup up because they aren't paying when they simply said whats on their mind.

That kind of conflict, is good!
smile.gif

Pendor

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Taijo said:
Pendor said:

Too bad for you, everyone has alredy realised that. People are only commenting and giving their own personal opinion on the morale of keeping the fix from the public. Notice that many of us actually include in our posts something along the lines of "but I thank normatt and keep waiting".

I'm sick of the no pay no whine attitude around here.

A "thank you" doesn't change anything. A whine is still a whine.

And morale means nothing.

Fact is you're not entitled to whine or request anything.

Get over it already and be fucking patient.

LeonardoGolden

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think I'll laugh my ass off if the M3 team release their elusive HG/SS fix WITH DIY included in the update later this week and Normatt doesn't.

stanleyopar2000

Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
LeonardoGolden said:
I think I'll laugh my ass off if the M3 team release their elusive HG/SS fix WITH DIY included in the update later this week and Normatt doesn't.

LOL. RLY.

this might be a first that Team AceKard beats AKAIO :wtf:..

I still have faith in Normatt though...

the reason why AKAIO RC2 has not been released yet is to fix more bugs...

Fabis94

Xbawx playa
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
What really sucks is the official AK Team. Ok well they don't suck that much because they released this great cart, but they have very (and i mean VERY) bad support.

But well it's always better to have all the good carts, not just one
tongue.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Booo.