DS #5153: Etrian Odyssey III: The Drowned City (USA)

Hachibei

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I think I might be the only person who really disliked the whole map-drawing thing. Aside from that though, this series is alright.

Hachibei

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
darkdenizen said:
I'm pretty sure 2 fixed that. 2 and 3 have an auto map function.

In a way, EO 1 and 2 had an "auto map" function. I was just kind of annoyed having to draw in walls, events, portals, etc.

Eighteen

Trophies
Website
3DGamelayer.yolasite.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
Umm...YAY!!!!
biggrin.gif
Only played the first Etrian, totally love the 1st theme that u hear when u enter the labirynth
yaynds.gif

( I like it till 0:50 or so )

Right.. anyhoo, Only played like 15 battles or so...and I love it... aaaandd.... I'll play it later... much later ^^ got too many games atm... but, good game !!
yaynds.gif

Rayder

Mostly lurking lately....
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When I booted this game and looked at the options I saw an "auto-map" feature. I'm not really into RPG's so I didn't play it, so I don't know how "auto" that actually makes the mapping.

Remember people, linking to ROMs, hinting at ROM sites and asking for PMs for ROMs is against forum rules. Warns and suspensions for anyone breaking those rules.

Sycoraxic98

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Odd question, but because my shoulder buttons are broken, I feel I should ask-does this button need the shoulder buttons to play?

NinjaMic

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Since this is the legit release, how's it working on Acekards so far?

I'd start it myself but that requires beating the first 2

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't believe the shoulder buttons are needed at all.

I can say that it loads with acekard, but I need to get to the boat section again to see whether or not it freezes there. the size difference between this version and the previous one is .9 megs by the way.

the game might have AP, but it's probably unlikely...since atlus games are usually low prints and niche...I don't think they'd waste their time programming AP.

stanleyopar2000

RIP Yuzu. "It is always morally correct..."
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Hachibei said:
I think I might be the only person who really disliked the whole map-drawing thing. Aside from that though, this series is alright.

you're not alone

got the first one. didn't like it.

didn't bother with the second one

not going to bother with this one

*goes back to playing Dragon Quest IX*

DS1

Tired
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
godreborn said:
I don't believe the shoulder buttons are needed at all.

I can say that it loads with acekard, but I need to get to the boat section again to see whether or not it freezes there. the size difference between this version and the previous one is .9 megs by the way.

the game might have AP, but it's probably unlikely...since atlus games are usually low prints and niche...I don't think they'd waste their time programming AP.

It has AP, need to wait for a fix.

johnelee

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I loaded up my old save from the other rom and tried to go sailing since that was the only part that froze for me. The game did not freeze up after I had completed all my turns and returned to dock. Tried to sail a few more times and the game never froze. Just in case, I visited the store and tried using the Limits since those were also common lock up spots but everything worked smoothly. So for now it seems the game is working on my DSONE SDHC sp3. I'm about to enter B3. Will edit if I get a lockup anywhere else.

Exhumed

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
What is the save type? I'm pretty sure the original bad dump created incorrectly sized/corrupted saves, at least on my Acekard.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @K3Nv2, 4th what?