DS #5180: Super Scribblenauts (USA)

link28469

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
YAY!!! It works on akaio v1.8 or me(and on FAT32). What you should do ids check your card, but not with chkdsk. Use moonshell 2.10's "disk check on startup" feature. It told me I had 93 duplicate clusters, which Windows does not search for when checking disks(This is also why some of my saves still exist, but the games tell me their files were corrupted.) Also make sure you are using the matching akmenu4.nds file and _aio folder, and that no files from the previous version still exist(except skins and cheats). Thus deleting is easier than overwriting. Also, make sure you are using ind-supers.nds with the following CRC32: 0EC65FE3.

ShadowSoldier

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
link28469 said:
YAY!!! It works on akaio v1.8 or me(and on FAT32). What you should do ids check your card, but not with chkdsk. Use moonshell 2.10's "disk check on startup" feature. It told me I had 93 duplicate clusters, which Windows does not search for when checking disks(This is also why some of my saves still exist, but the games tell me their files were corrupted.) Also make sure you are using the matching akmenu4.nds file and _aio folder, and that no files from the previous version still exist(except skins and cheats). Thus deleting is easier than overwriting. Also, make sure you are using ind-supers.nds with the following CRC32: 0EC65FE3.

Weird, I didn't download that rom. I had one that was like 5up3r5cribb13naut5

jackoclif97

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
im gonna try it on my r4i gold as wood has just been released, until then gold is my secondary flashcart!
wink.gif

Zaertix

One Stop Nintendo Shop on Mixer!
Trophies
Website
mixer.com
XP
Country
United States
LOL @ people talking about the GUIDE like it's SUPPOSED to be a nds file.

The filename specifically says GUIDE, and guide's usually aren't roms... I mean this made my day quite full of laughter. Nice find though.

The Hobbit 81

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.hobstarcs.wikidot.com
XP
Country
Zaertix said:
LOL @ people talking about the GUIDE like it's SUPPOSED to be a nds file.

The filename specifically says GUIDE, and guide's usually aren't roms... I mean this made my day quite full of laughter. Nice find though.

NB: That's why I should have a coffee before my first post for the day.
tongue.gif

Ledzeppelinarock

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
All right, I apparently really messed something up here.

I re-formatted my SD card as instructed to, and placed everything as it should have been placed back on there. However, whenever I go to access the Acecard, it says "system file missing".

I tried re-formatting the card, I tried re-downloading AKAIO and the newest loader and putting it back on, and I just installed the newest 1.8.1 when I saw it instead of 1.8, and it still isn't working. Am I just stupid? Please help.

EDIT: Yeah, I am stupid. I just re-formatted with Panasonic format and voila.

stanleyopar2000

RIP Yuzu. "It is always morally correct..."
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
here's a tip!

Cranial will make the object big...and most weak things will fear it and run away

oh..

some more words

Ass - Summons a Donkey.

Braiiiiins - "Misspelled word, did you mean 'Babbysitter's House?'" .... Yes.

Boobies - Summons a bird.
Dick - Summons a guy named Dick, naturally!
Fertile Woman - If she touches you, she gets pregnant... Then gives birth! And it gets worse from there.
Hippie+Hallucinogenic Object = Hippie goes into daze and sprints towards his drugs with spiral over his head!
Gargantuan Hallucinogenic Rainbow - A giant rainbow of DRUGS! Attracts Hippies!
Tit - Summons a bird
Super Scribblenauts Useful Word List
Invincibility Cloak - Put this on and you'll take no damage
Invisibility Cloak - Harmful creatures won't be able to see you with this item equipped
Pocket Knife - (Weapon) Infinitely useful!
Lunar Lander / Lunar Rover - Cancel out gravity in style -- the Lander is more compact
Black Hole - A mini Black Hole forms to suck in ANY enemy or offending object (boulders, spiked steel balls) before dissipating a few seconds later into the ether...
Shrink Ray - Shrink any enemy creature to a more manageable size
Freeze Ray - Freeze enemies in a cube of ice (temporarily)
Chi - A friendly, floating Chinese dragon you can ride
Reindeer - It can fly!
Pegasus - It can fly too!
Wings - Equip these for more flying!
Time Machine - By typing "Time Machine" you can go though 5 eras: Dinosaurs, Egypt, Knights, Old West and Present/Future time.

- The Interwebz

PS : I can't find "Super.Scribblenauts.Official.Game.Guide.NDS-Unleashed" anywhere
angry.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: By then I'll have some little mini pc anyway