shadow theory

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Okay, I commute to school everday, and the way my classes are set up on wensdays I have hours of downtime where it wouldn't be prudent to come home, since I'd have to turn around and go back. (Forty minute trip too, so gas money would add up after awhile.)

Anyhow, there are parts of the campus that have free wireless internet, and I can sponge my brothers DS those days to take with me.

So what I am asking is, what are some good wi-fi enabled games for me to kill some time with this semester? (If there is already a thread devoted to wi-fi enabled games, I apologize.)

I did find this list:

http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=32635&hl=wi-fi

But as it's somewhat dated, I did not know if there was other stuff that has happened since to add more games to the list. Also what games are more active? I have not played anything wi-fi, but wouldn't want to get a game that's dead or something.

Anyhow, thanks again! Please save me from hours of boredom. (I can only study for so long, I have hours upon hours of time sadly.)

Neil

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.last.fm
XP
Country
I highly recommend Metroid Prime Hunters, it's the tits! I hope we get some more FPS games on the DS pretty soon, actually, are there even any more in development? Anyway, yeah, MPH is great for online play, great game.

Mchart

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Starfox and Metroid Prime Hunters are the 2 best online games out right now by far.

By going to www.nintendowifi.com you can easily see the list of current online play capable games. That list on wikipedia shows games that arent even released yet.

Sick Wario

Club Nintendo
Trophies
XP
Country
well if you like tony hawk style games sk8land is really fun online
alos you can't beat tetris and mario kart! when i think about it, all the wifi games are great!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/rI5IRxpcwDk?si=g8PPkbkjsSuwpjZW +1