Homebrew [DS(i)/3DS] TWiLight Menu++ - GUI for DS(i) games, and DS(i) Menu replacement

t0w3l

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there a way to use Wireless Communication on DS games using DSiMenu++ on DSi? I have unlaunch installed and my system version is v1.4.1U

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So probably Luma. Try holding select while turning on the 3DS and enabling "Enable game patching" or something like that.
Nope, that won't fix the error message issue.
Seedminer on 11.8 with Sudoku
Ah. If you don't plan on installing Luma or having issues with it, then you can just use Sudoku to use DSiMenu++.

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Uh, yay i'm on DSIMenu!
If you haven't done so yet, please follow these instructions, so DSiMenu++ will work correctly on your console.
first post said:
  1. 3DS/2DS: Put this in "sd:/_nds/dsimenuplusplus/settings.ini":
    -
    CONSOLE_MODEL = 2;
    -
    If you're on N3DS/N2DS, then put in 3 instead of 2.
  2. 3DS/2DS: Put this in "sd:/_nds/nds-bootstrap.ini":
    -
    CONSOLE_MODEL = 2;
    -
    If you're on N3DS/N2DS, then put in 3 instead of 2.

Last edited by RocketRobz,

t0w3l

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there a way to use Wireless Communication on DS games using DSiMenu++ on DSi? I have unlaunch installed and my system version is v1.4.1U
I say that, because all the Pokemon Games try to check the wireless communications right after entering the title screen and give an error screen and crash, making them unplayable. Even if there's no way to play multiplayer using DSiMenu++, I'd still like to know if there's a workaround for the Pokemon games...

Robertoh

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
If you haven't done so yet, please follow these instructions, so DSiMenu++ will work correctly on your console.
Already have it as a Default option, thank you for extremely quick answers!
By the way if you add the "Soft Reset" it would be awesome!

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I say that, because all the Pokemon Games try to check the wireless communications right after entering the title screen and give an error screen and crash, making them unplayable.
You can only do this with CFW.
Even if there's no way to play multiplayer using DSiMenu++, I'd still like to know if there's a workaround for the Pokemon games...
There is no known workaround.

t0w3l

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You can only do this with CFW.

There is no known workaround.
You mean Hiya? I already installed unlaunch following the tutorial you sent me, should I just continue following it? Am I gonna have to modify/flash my nand again?

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You mean Hiya? I already installed unlaunch following the tutorial you sent me, should I just continue following it? Am I gonna have to modify/flash my nand again?
Yes, continue following it. You won't need to flash your NAND, since with HiyaCFW, your SysNAND won't be used.
Hi! Has been a few updates but still the autoboot function isn't working.
Any idea of why?
The "Replace DSi Menu" option doesn't do anything?

t0w3l

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm trying to follow the Hiya guide, but the HiyaCFW Helper file is giving me an error message:
Self-check failed! Launcher is not v512 of AUS, USA, EUR or JAP. Is your launcher the right version and decrypted?

zeroultima6

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
IMG_1920182300.jpg Found a minor bug, it only shows up as you scroll sometimes. (P.S, what japanese letter is this ?)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: lorelei from pokemon is so fuckin bad bro