Homebrew [DS(i)/3DS] TWiLight Menu++ - GUI for DS(i) games, and DS(i) Menu replacement

Mayhem1989

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I've been trying for 2 hours to make Zelda Spirit Tracks work with this loader... I want to play the D-pad patched version but I always get a white screen upon boot.

I tried the trimmed rom... the clean rom... I tried applying the patch myself... I think the problem is the AP patch + Dpad patch don't work well togheter.
t

hey work on mine maybe you got a bad rom

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've been trying for 2 hours to make Zelda Spirit Tracks work with this loader... I want to play the D-pad patched version but I always get a white screen upon boot.

I tried the trimmed rom... the clean rom... I tried applying the patch myself... I think the problem is the AP patch + Dpad patch don't work well togheter.
You should try with just the ROM with the latest D-Pad patch from the GBATemp post.

Reactions: FanNintendo

LopezTutoriales

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Hi all! I need help. I use a Nintendo DSi + Unlaunch + Twilight Menu++ and I connected my DSi to Internet in original DSi system menu settings, but when I access to Twilight Menu++, the console doesn't have Internet.
I want use ftpd.nds (ftp server) app in Twilight Menu++ but I can't

Thanks for your help!! And sorry my bad English

Last edited by LopezTutoriales,

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi all! I need help. I use a Nintendo DSi + Unlaunch + Twilight Menu++ and I connected my DSi to Internet in original DSi system menu settings, but when I access to Twilight Menu++, the console doesn't have Internet.
I want use ftpd.nds (ftp server) app in Twilight Menu++ but I can't

Thanks for your help!! And sorry my bad English
The issue is that homebrew doesn't support WPA connections.

Mayhem1989

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
for anyone wondering how to autoboot r4i3ds gold plus you just copy the 2 nds files in the r4idsn and r4 ultra folder to root DO NOT COPY THE .DAT FILE took me a long time to get this card to autoboot finally did figure it out by7 accident

Pixel_Astronaut

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
Can i get full screen using ysmenu or only with bootstrap nds? if that so, can i configure a per game config to select wich games i want with bootstrap and wich ones with ysmenu?

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can i get full screen using ysmenu or only with bootstrap nds? if that so, can i configure a per game config to select wich games i want with bootstrap and wich ones with ysmenu?
You can only have widescreen with nds-bootstrap.
Also, you can set either YSMenu or B4DS on your flashcard, but not per-game. The SD card games will always use nds-bootstrap.

Reactions: banjo2

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It's a DS Lite in a slightly bigger DS Lite shell.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It's not a Nintendo / iQue official product, it's a 3rd party custom.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Nothing special about it other than it's more comfortable than the Lite
    for people with beefy hands.
    +1
  • Jayro @ Jayro:
    I have yaoi anime hands, very lorge but slender.
  • Jayro @ Jayro:
    I'm Slenderman.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I have hands.
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    imagine not having hands, cringe
    +1
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    ESPECIALLY for things I do to myself :sad:.. :tpi::rofl2: Or others :shy::blush::evil:
    +1
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @SylverReZ if you could find a v5 DS ML you would have the best of both worlds since the v5 units had the same backlight brightness levels as the DS Lite unlockable with flashme
    but that's a long shot
    i think only the red mario kart edition phat was v5
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    A woman with no arms and no legs was sitting on a beach. A man comes along and the woman says, "I've never been hugged before." So the man feels bad and hugs her. She says "Well i've also never been kissed before." So he gives her a kiss on the cheek. She says "Well I've also never been fucked before." So the man picks her up, and throws her in the ocean and says "Now you're fucked."
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    lmao
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    anyways, we need to re-normalize physical media

if i didn't want my games to be permanent, then i'd rent them
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Agreed, that why I try to buy all my games on disc, Xbox anyways. Switch games (which I pirate tbh) don't matter much, I stay offline 24/7 anyways.
    I don't pirate them, I Use Them :mellow:. Like I do @BigOnYa 's couch :tpi::evil::rofl2:
    +1
  • cearp @ cearp:
    @BakerMan - you can still "own" digital media, arguably easier and better than physical since you can make copies and backups, as much as you like.

The issue is DRM
  • cearp @ cearp:
    You can buy drm free games / music / ebooks, and if you keep backups of your data (like documents and family photos etc), then you shouldn't lose the game. but with a disk, your toddler could put it in the toaster and there goes your $60

:rofl2:
  • cearp @ cearp:
    still, I agree physical media is nice to have. just pointing out the issue is drm
  • rqkaiju2 @ rqkaiju2:
    i like physical media because it actually feels like you own it. thats why i plan on burning music to cds
  • cearp @ cearp:
    It's nice to not have to have a lot of physical things though, saves space
    +1
    Nor clothes 🤮 . Saves on time, soap, water and money having to wash them. :D
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @rqkaiju2, Physical media is a great source for archiving your data, none of that cloud storage shiz.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @rqkaiju2, Physical media is a great source for archiving your data, none of that cloud storage...