Homebrew [DS(i)/3DS] TWiLight Menu++ - GUI for DS(i) games, and DS(i) Menu replacement

KEHT

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
i may sound stupid xD but how do you updae to 0.9
Download the latest version
https://problemkaputt.de/unlaunch.zip
rename it to bootcode.dsi and put it to the root of your NAND2SD card.
You'll got update menu and the possibility to update Ulaunch. I succefully updated from 0.6 version.
Yes, this will broke your NAND2SD. But don't worry - it will be possible to boot from internal NAND.
Next, take your nand files and create new HiyaCFW or just simply follow this
https://dsi.cfw.guide/installing-hiyacfw

Reactions: ZeroXoreZ

sion_zaphod

Ex-Galactic President; confidence trickster; etc
Trophies
XP
Country
New release is great but it breaks Wario ware touched. As soon as you touch the screen the sound goes off and no touch input works. Tried with USA version.

ZeroXoreZ

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
When i'm trying to play a dsiware (.nds format) it says: Please press and hold the X button. Hold it on the black screen for 2 seconds. And when i do it nothing happends my screen is black! Help!

ZeroXoreZ

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
when i should reinstall hiyacfw on the sdcard the dsiware dissaperd! sorry for my english

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Okay now i reinstalled hiyacfw now gonna install dsimenu++ hope it works, fingers crossed!

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

It works!

KEHT

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Guide for what?
dsimenu++ 5.1 drastically changed the method of launching dsiware
ouxy6b.jpg

MichiS97

"Leftist snowflake milennial"
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Just wondering about the two Zelda titles. I saw in the compatibility list that they're supposed to have a crackling sound and there's "blaring" sound in caves in Phantom Hourglass. I just tried it with DSiMenu++ and bootstrap updated to the latest version and I can confirm that there's a crackling noise (though it's really not bad at all and I'm usually a perfectionist when it comes to things like that) but I haven't been able to reproduce that "blaring" sound. Has anyone had that issue?

bobrocks95

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
JPN DSi users wanting to run US DSiWare may have to wait for Hiya to natively add more language options, it looks like DSiMenu++'s override doesn't work with the new DSiWare booting option...

IMG_20180710_020208.jpg

Unless I'm missing something? Lol

ChicagoMel

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It doesn't work. I followed the 2ds/3ds no flash cart instructions exactly and everything is installed as it should be. I get the initial boot screen where it tells me to press A to boot to the NDS menu. Then I get the NDS boot screen and the DSI plus plus logo and then nothing but white screens. If I've done everything right, why won't it work???

Edit: Somehow I think my launcher CIA was bad...now it booted just fine. Can't wait to try it out and see what you do for cheats coming up.

Last edited by ChicagoMel,

sion_zaphod

Ex-Galactic President; confidence trickster; etc
Trophies
XP
Country
Touch screen input is broken in the following:- The Mysterious Case of Dr. Jeckyll and Mr. Hyde, All the House MD games, Wario Ware Touched (USA and Europe). Probably other game too. Will there be a fix for the non working games? Could it be possible to play those games from app in the title folder with argv since they worked fine before the unlaunch and dsimenu++ update. Will it be necessary to hold the X button every time when launching DSiware?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I think they stopped making it due to disks exploding lol