Homebrew [DS(i)/3DS] TWiLight Menu++ - GUI for DS(i) games, and DS(i) Menu replacement

Jona0500

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Now i can load Dsi menu ++ on my R4 in my dsi, but can i load roms from the sd of the dsi instead of the sd in the R4 ?, sorry to ask but i don't understand fully the instructions

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Now i can load Dsi menu ++ on my R4 in my dsi, but can i load roms from the sd of the dsi instead of the sd in the R4 ?, sorry to ask but i don't understand fully the instructions
Most flashcards run in DS mode, and DS mode does not allow access to the SD card in the DSi.
If you want to load ROMs from the SD card, then follow this guide.

Reactions: Jona0500

Jona0500

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Most flashcards run in DS mode, and DS mode does not allow access to the SD card in the DSi.
If you want to load ROMs from the SD card, then follow this guide.
Thank you very much :D, i check the guide but my dsi doesn't have flipnote :c , and when i start a game on dsimenu ++ it get's stuck on a white screen

Jona0500

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Do U have an exploiteble dsiware like sudoku or fieldrunners?(sorry for my bad eng)
No i don't have any of those, i only have a few like 4 swords, plants vs zombies, and other one i don't remember the name now, don't worry mine is not perfect neither

AL_16

Trophies
XP
Country
Ukraine
No i don't have any of those, i only have a few like 4 swords, plants vs zombies, and other one i don't remember the name now, don't worry mine is not perfect neither
Stop!!! Zeldahax is exists. Ask on discord about possibility to install flipnote without hardmod with that dsiware.

dragonkn

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Azerbaijan
I want to install dsimenu++ on r4igold plus.
What files do i need? For slot 1:
Forwarder Cias and Twloader
Forwarder Cias only or
Srloader?

Nikki_swap

The Lewdest
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Silly question, I installed both of the Cia files that come with the package, but none of them show up in my main menu (n3ds) has this happened to anyone else?

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How can I get the Dsiware to work? I put them in the roms folder but it won't load it just freezes on the loading screen.
What file extension do they have?
Silly question, I installed both of the Cia files that come with the package, but none of them show up in my main menu (n3ds) has this happened to anyone else?
As the first post states, you need to install the DSiMenu++ Launcher for 3DS.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: Si :blush: +1