Homebrew [DS(i)/3DS] TWiLight Menu++ - GUI for DS(i) games, and DS(i) Menu replacement

FateForWindows

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So it is an Anti Piracy feature for ZeRo Collection?
Yep! Check TCRF if you're having issues with a game since they usually talk about AP measures on each page. They don't provide patches though.

Also, call it the Zero Collection please. Lowercase r. It's a simple mistake, yes, but you'll easily trigger OCD fanboys like me. :P

Reactions: TinchoX

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Right, so I came here to ask why Age of Empires Mythologies has weird graphical glitches, but it is apparently an anti piracy feature. Hmm. Is it ok if I ask here how to patch NDS roms?
I actually remember having done something like this but this was many years ago.
Yes. Try using DS-Scene ROM Tool.

BatIron

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
Hi can add a mode that you can select a ds game ex: Pokemon Diamond and a gba game ex: Pokemon Ruby and them can pass pokemon of Ruby to Diamond?

ItsKipz

l33t hax0r
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm having a strange issue where I can only get the menu to display the contents of my 3DS SD card, and there's no option to display the flashcart files (R4i 3DS RTS). Any idea what I'm doing wrong?

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm having a strange issue where I can only get the menu to display the contents of my 3DS SD card, and there's no option to display the flashcart files (R4i 3DS RTS). Any idea what I'm doing wrong?
That's normal. Your flashcard isn't supported for direct access, as you have to launch the flashcard containing TWLMenu++ for viewing the flashcard contents.

ItsKipz

l33t hax0r
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That's normal. Your flashcard isn't supported for direct access, as you have to launch the flashcard containing TWLMenu++ for viewing the flashcard contents.
Following the steps in the OP here, launching the flashcard from the 3DS menu now gives me a completely black screen (or sometimes a black screen with a MicroSD icon and a folder?). Can't figure out how to actually get into the menu.

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Following the steps in the OP here, launching the flashcard from the 3DS menu now gives me a completely black screen (or sometimes a black screen with a MicroSD icon and a folder?). Can't figure out how to actually get into the menu.
I mean launch the flashcard using TWLMenu++, not the system menu.

BlackRider59

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
So I'm having an issue with this software on my r4i gold + 3DS.
I had previously successfully got the software working on my new 3DS XL with CFW but the compatibility list doesn't include some NDS games I wanna play. I followed the instructions and the software runs on the flashcard and I can even access the menus. BUT when I try to open a NDS game, it reloads, taking me back to the software's home menu (not default home menu). I'm not sure what I'm missing because I'm not even getting error messages. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Also, I wasn't sure whether to use the r4 gold autoboot files or not so I tried it with and without them. Same problem.

EDIT: I forgot to mention that I uninstalled the software from the new 3ds XL on the off-chance it was causing incompatibility issues.

EDIT 2: Ok so I thought I was getting somewhere but now I'm really confused. So far I have gotten 1 game to work but the others don't. [The loading screen comes, fills up, then freezes]. I was under the impression that I could use TWIlight menu ++ and not have to worry about the compatibility list if I was running it through the r4i gold + 3ds card. Is this not the case?

EDIT 3: Not sure if this will help but I have confirmed that the roms themselves run fine if I use the r4i gold + without twilight, but with twilight, only New super mario 64 ds works. Even games that are completely fine according to the compatibility list ( e.g super mario bros., mario kart ds) are both freezing at loading screen.

Last edited by BlackRider59,

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I'm having an issue with this software on my r4i gold + 3DS.
I had previously successfully got the software working on my new 3DS XL with CFW but the compatibility list doesn't include some NDS games I wanna play. I followed the instructions and the software runs on the flashcard and I can even access the menus. BUT when I try to open a NDS game, it reloads, taking me back to the software's home menu (not default home menu). I'm not sure what I'm missing because I'm not even getting error messages. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Also, I wasn't sure whether to use the r4 gold autoboot files or not so I tried it with and without them. Same problem.

EDIT: I forgot to mention that I uninstalled the software from the new 3ds XL on the off-chance it was causing incompatibility issues.

EDIT 2: Ok so I thought I was getting somewhere but now I'm really confused. So far I have gotten 1 game to work but the others don't. [The loading screen comes, fills up, then freezes]. I was under the impression that I could use TWIlight menu ++ and not have to worry about the compatibility list if I was running it through the r4i gold + 3ds card. Is this not the case?

EDIT 3: Not sure if this will help but I have confirmed that the roms themselves run fine if I use the r4i gold + without twilight, but with twilight, only New super mario 64 ds works. Even games that are completely fine according to the compatibility list ( e.g super mario bros., mario kart ds) are both freezing at loading screen.
There's a B4DS section in the compatibility list.
B4DS means nds-bootstrap for flashcards, btw.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Taylor Swift death metal AI cover please lol