Homebrew [DS(i)/3DS] TWiLight Menu++ - GUI for DS(i) games, and DS(i) Menu replacement

Aleff

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hey guys, so when I try to go back to title menu using L+R+Down+B it crashes like this... Have anyone been through this?

Attachments

• IMG_20190227_010106.jpg
    IMG_20190227_010106.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 0

apf3l

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
When using gameyob, where should the gbc_bios.bin be stored on the sdcard? I've put it inside /roms/gb, root and next to gameyob.nds but it isn't recognized.

Last edited by apf3l,

squirousquared

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Denmark
Retrying:

Here I go again.

Some box arts are not displaying, for some reason.

I made sure to follow exactly the procedure as described on post #1 and also to put attention to XrayXout's readme.

For instance: Pokémon White's game cover is showing properly, but the same doesn't apply to the Mario Kart DS one.

Ideas?

Thank you so much :)

Tattorack

Interstellar Explorer
Trophies
Website
tattorack.deviantart.com
XP
Country
Denmark
Custom-made ones, RGF's, and DeadSkullJr's.

"sd:/_nds/TWiLightMenu/extras"
Alright, I got DeadSkullJr's usrcheat.dat and I put in the extras folder of root/_nds/TwilightMenu. I can open up the cheats page of The World Ends With You, but I can't for any other game.
Instead of saying no cheats found, it's like it instantly switches back to the game settings page when I try to press X for the cheats page. It does this for Age of Empires; Age of Kings, Race Driver; Grid, Bionicle Heroes, Lock's Quest and Age of Empires; Mythologies. The only game it doesn't do this on is The World Ends With You.
Any idea of what that might be?

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Alright, I got DeadSkullJr's usrcheat.dat and I put in the extras folder of root/_nds/TwilightMenu. I can open up the cheats page of The World Ends With You, but I can't for any other game.
Instead of saying no cheats found, it's like it instantly switches back to the game settings page when I try to press X for the cheats page. It does this for Age of Empires; Age of Kings, Race Driver; Grid, Bionicle Heroes, Lock's Quest and Age of Empires; Mythologies. The only game it doesn't do this on is The World Ends With You.
Any idea of what that might be?
The bug will be fixed in the next version.

Reactions: Tattorack

nekowo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
i dont get pokemon platinum to load my save which is in the saves folder but pokemon ranger can see its own save. any idea why?

nekowo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
yes i started a new game with the rom, then saved after some time and tried to load it again but it just starts again with the prof introduction

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @K3Nv2, Lol K3N1.