Homebrew COMPLETED Duke Nukem 3D

KawaiiAurora

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
KawaiiAurora yo man riddle me this been trying to post this only works reliably in portable mode and the comment never gets approved...i mean people make really negative and pointless comments there so whatsup with that?

Also if you think this is a new occurence its not. I left a heartfelt comment that wololo’s site is still checked daily and helped me get through some rough times that one comment was approved...but gosh its like a 10% approval rate at this point. Wololo has become a site where i can only be informed and i cannot discourse. My only conclusion i could draw was hate/jealousy if i am wrong well my apologies but as i say what is the dilly yo?

I have tested with joycons attached and a pro controller both work fine. May i suggest the atomic version as it looks splendid. It did appear to be 60fps both docked and in portable

Well, I checked the pending comments on the article, that were stopped by an automatic checker, and I didn't find your comment.

FYI, comments are not manually moderated by neither myself or the administrator but there's an automatic filter which checks for spam and content it deems dubious. For my part, I can say that I sometimes check the 'dubious' (pending) comments and approve those that were caught up by mistake.

Let's face it, neither I nor the administrator are interested in censorship or grudges against our readers.

D

Deleted User

lol it's cause after 2 days they went through! lol so it's your auto checker...junk it man! But thanks for checking into that!

food for thought why would the comments i wrote go into further checking they were very straight forward but something like "first!" breezes right through tis broken...

Last edited by ,

nmkd

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Crashes instantly when trying to launch it.

I'm on 5.0.2, homebrew through hekate-ipl.

Anyone got it running on 5.0.2?

cpasjuste

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
@LastCupOfSorrow, Yesterday at 10:58 PM:
Will you be updating Duke for 5.0.x? It is not working.
Thanks!

@LastCupOfSorrow, 53 minutes ago:
So you're just going to read my messages and not say anything?
If you are not going to support your projects then don't post them, lol.

Mate, do you think i'm doing that shit 24/24, or being paid for it? Do you think i have no life, no kids, no real work? Don't you think i receive tons of pm and mails everyday? -snip-

Reactions: sarkwalvein

Minox

Thanks for the fish
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Enough. cpasjuste has no obligation to do anything unless he wants to so pestering him for updates is not doing any good. Another thing that doesn't do anything good is starting a flame war, so let's avoid that ok?

Reactions: wicksand420

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, and since the default emulator is below average i downloaded some "replacements" like snes9x for snes games for example
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    And I also have my ps3
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea ps3 is a beast still to today compared to most "sticks"
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    If you just want pi for emulation no point when Anbernic releases new shit every two seconds
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    What's really cool about Pi's tho is you can have multiple SD cards with different OS on each SD card and change from say a gaming machine to a full fledged pc if wanted
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Plus all bios are set up and usually includes at least 128gbs or 64
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Yeah but if your main goal is just to play n64 and GameCube you can save about $50 and have the portability option
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    True, but on 2 monitors at 4k. Its just want you want really, to each they own.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    For a kids aspect Anbernic would be the better option they'd probably melt over the price on a good 4k display
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    For that texasroo guy, I'd recommend the Spell and speak as his first system.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    So they buy a pi5 kit for about $150 and say a 28" 4k display probably looking around $400 total
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    They'll be getting in the territory of portable Pcs anyway
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Again you get what you pay for, its like buying a S series for $300 but its only 1440p native, if you want true 4k, gotta get the X model for $500. But yea you right, when moms buying it anyways, you gotta stay cheap.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    They could use HD out on their TV no real need for a monitor these days tbh the purists will disagree
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'm kind of phasing out on the need for wanting all these consoles cool to have but they just become dust build ups
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I here ya there, I have too many myself, and have hard time letting them go, since most of mine I've modded at some point. Anymore I just play Switch on the go, seriesx at home.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    ack my throat
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I need to invest in some storage totes tbh
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Tots?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Tootles
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Tootles? Wtf
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Oh tootles
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Oh totes , lol, like Tupperware storage, I gotcha
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I'm designing my own entertainment cabinet for my man cave, to store all my systems, then I'm also designing a power supply/HDMI switcher so I can switch to whichever system I want, and power it also. Already picked up the cabinet board, but tinkering with my drawings before start
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    But yea, I have frogger arcade cabinet that I gutted and put a Pi4 then Pi5 into, but it never gets played much anymore, should sell it. Even when the kids come over, they don't want to play on it, just the xbox.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: But yea, I have frogger arcade cabinet that I gutted and put a Pi4 then Pi5 into, but it never...