Homebrew COMPLETED Duke Nukem 3D

KawaiiAurora

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
KawaiiAurora yo man riddle me this been trying to post this only works reliably in portable mode and the comment never gets approved...i mean people make really negative and pointless comments there so whatsup with that?

Also if you think this is a new occurence its not. I left a heartfelt comment that wololo’s site is still checked daily and helped me get through some rough times that one comment was approved...but gosh its like a 10% approval rate at this point. Wololo has become a site where i can only be informed and i cannot discourse. My only conclusion i could draw was hate/jealousy if i am wrong well my apologies but as i say what is the dilly yo?

I have tested with joycons attached and a pro controller both work fine. May i suggest the atomic version as it looks splendid. It did appear to be 60fps both docked and in portable

Well, I checked the pending comments on the article, that were stopped by an automatic checker, and I didn't find your comment.

FYI, comments are not manually moderated by neither myself or the administrator but there's an automatic filter which checks for spam and content it deems dubious. For my part, I can say that I sometimes check the 'dubious' (pending) comments and approve those that were caught up by mistake.

Let's face it, neither I nor the administrator are interested in censorship or grudges against our readers.

D

Deleted User

lol it's cause after 2 days they went through! lol so it's your auto checker...junk it man! But thanks for checking into that!

food for thought why would the comments i wrote go into further checking they were very straight forward but something like "first!" breezes right through tis broken...

Last edited by ,

nmkd

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Crashes instantly when trying to launch it.

I'm on 5.0.2, homebrew through hekate-ipl.

Anyone got it running on 5.0.2?

cpasjuste

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
@LastCupOfSorrow, Yesterday at 10:58 PM:
Will you be updating Duke for 5.0.x? It is not working.
Thanks!

@LastCupOfSorrow, 53 minutes ago:
So you're just going to read my messages and not say anything?
If you are not going to support your projects then don't post them, lol.

Mate, do you think i'm doing that shit 24/24, or being paid for it? Do you think i have no life, no kids, no real work? Don't you think i receive tons of pm and mails everyday? -snip-

Reactions: sarkwalvein

Minox

Thanks for the fish
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Enough. cpasjuste has no obligation to do anything unless he wants to so pestering him for updates is not doing any good. Another thing that doesn't do anything good is starting a flame war, so let's avoid that ok?

Reactions: wicksand420

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Only Xbox I don't have is the OG, and One X model specifically, I regret giving my chipped OG model to one of my kids years ago, after later hearing he sold it to pawn shop, damn kids!
    +2
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @BigOnYa, You shouldn't raise Fortnite gamers.
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    They have they own kids now that will pay them back for all the things they did to me, that's how it works, Karma.
    +2
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Tell their kids about pawn shops
    +2
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Lol I still got mw2 open beta on this ps4
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I just recently picked up a n64 from a garage sell, and looking to mod it and add a HDMI port to it. https://www.ebay.com/itm/3548173115...044&customid=4f3038da73b61afddf7e5e90f4153856
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I'd like to find a power strip and HDMI selector built in 1 unit, so I can select which game system I want, and will switch to that hdmi, and power on that plug/power supply only, so don't have all game systems powered all the time, but can't find anything like. May just have to make something myself.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Maybe start a kick starter page and sell them, yea right. Big N would prob C&D me, not anything Big N related, but just because that's what they do nowdays. Then come out with they own in a year or so.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Xdqwerty, Nice. Which operating system are you installing?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, windows 10 and some linux distro like linux mint
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    dualbooth
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Xdqwerty, Yeah, I'd recommend having another OS just in-case you want to play games.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    At least Linux doesn't contain spyware than what Windows has.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, cuz of lag?
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Xdqwerty, No. Whenever you use the internet on Windows, Microsoft collects personal data and installs bloatware that isn't necessarily needed, such as Edge.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Speaking of which
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ,
    I recall @impeeza mentioned some trick about not having bloatware when installing windows where you set up your country to "world" or smh like that
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Yes, you can debloat the operating system, but in some cases for me it just reinstalls them.
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ,
    I also recall my brother downloded a "non bloated" version of windows 11 on his pc
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    "Why debloat? Why not embrace and enjoy my bloat?" - Gates
    +2
  • impeeza @ impeeza:
    @Xdqwerty yes, when you are installing Windows on the first steps you are asked for your current location, you MUST to select «international» so no bloatware is installed, because the bloatware is location based. if this night I have some time I will setup a VM and take screenshots.
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    @gates "Disliked" your answer.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: @gates "Disliked" your answer.