SonsofOcelot

Shalashaska
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
And this is why we can never have nice things.

The previous incident was bad enough but a large proportion of the community had decided to let bygones be bygones. And then THIS happened.

That was party of the reason I picked my Vita back up. I thought we were mostly past this stuff... Guess the keyword was mostly

D

Deleted User

OP
He's so dumb, and he's such an ass. He's a ....DUMBASS
A number of years ago, when I was in high school, there was one fella who just repeatedly SHAT all over the toilets, on the floor, urinals, even somehow go it on the ceiling. Even wrote on the wall in his own crap "El Shito". Never found out who it was in the end, but to this day, 12 years on, his legend lives on, because every year in that school, someone copies him, most likely for attention.

@SilicaAndPina2 is most likely just the very same. Just shitting all over PSVita scene with his shitty stunts for abit of attention.

Yoshideking

Dinosaur
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
Yifan usually post in here, and this seems like a thread to say one or two things. I really believe is not a big thing and they don't care too much about it. The release ain't official and whoever exposes himself to run a beta should know that it is risky.

And Silica did a 800kb file that formats the memory card, is not that bad. Someone on reddit creates fake games who brick the Vita itself, that was shitty.
Give Silica a break, he's just a pranker. Not a scammer.

Primula

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Why do this sound familiar.... I remember it cause one of the developer stop all progress on the project.... it could be one of TN/Theflow old project.....
Give Silica a break, he's just a pranker. Not a scammer.
break... naw anyone who does this want to create drama or force the stop of the project. It private or in beta for a reason.... if they think releasing it early will help development then why don't other people create it first then wait for someone to start and edit theirs...

Also good thing I dont really go snooping around for early release for things or use random site except well known one for my things.

Format memcard..... humm if you did a full backup of your game and profile... that does nothing to you haha =P otherwise you lost all your work. My setup, my backup is on my comp and vita still =D

Last edited by Primula,

SonsofOcelot

Shalashaska
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
The only real problem with Silica is that... Well no, I don't see a problem with him. Some of the stuff he does is ass a nine but if it was that big a deal then the devs would not be trusting him any longer. Some don't but others still do. Like I said he's polarizing

Reactions: Yoshideking

hyprskllz

Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Why do this sound familiar.... I remember it cause one of the developer stop all progress on the project.... it could be one of TN/Theflow old project.....
You mean this? That guy's an asshole, apologizing first only to badmouth coldbird and the whole scene later.

leon315

POWERLIFTER
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
those people are so impatient, anyway, they can be perfect white mice to test new patch for us, cheers :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/FdYTKAVSsXY?si=9E-2AU0JN-4hRZi3