tiduscrying

that butt...
Trophies
Website
tiduscrying.wordpress.com
XP
Country
United States
Still think it's fake. The dock's indicator light that shows when the switch is inside looks like it is "on". The buttons look off with the bold print, plus the box just doesn't seem Nintendo-esque at all. Plus why would one system come with two sets of Joy-cons? There are the ones attached to the unit and the ones attached to the controller.

Just screams fishy and attention grabbing. I don't know this guy, but this is just a silly stunt imho.

YugamiSekai

Mr. Picross
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
To those calling it fake, remember, the one showed in the trailer was CGI. And who would hide over a 3D-printed object?

Sheep64

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I highly doubt he has an actual Switch obviously but I do wonder where he got that knock off or whatever.

TotalInsanity4

GBAtemp Supreme Overlord
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
To those calling it fake, remember, the one showed in the trailer was CGI. And who would hide over a 3D-printed object?
Nooooooo nonono, the console itself was real, the only thing that could even be considered "CGI" in the trailer was that they overlaid the game image onto the TV/tablet screen. The actors are holding the actual Switch console, they just aren't actually playing it

YugamiSekai

Mr. Picross
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nooooooo nonono, the console itself was real, the only thing that could even be considered "CGI" in the trailer was that they overlaid the game image onto the TV/tablet screen. The actors are holding the actual Switch console, they just aren't actually playing it
Oops.

BurningDesire

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Reactions: McWhiters9511
D

Deleted User

CxRHtBPXcAA1VpS.jpg

Pecrow

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
CxRBQ5fWEAARmNq.jpg

The dock looks a lot better, but i HATE those XAYB buttons, they look awful!!!

wolf-snake

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
The only point in favor of this being the real deal is that Etika is the kind of guy who could do something as stupid as shown the Switch when he shouldn't show it if you overhype him enough and a little bit of alcohol (More like 300+ worth of donation dollars in alcohol) but the design itself seems off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Bunjolio @ Bunjolio: j