Country
Germany

alienware777

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You paid for a console, and then you paid for a game cartridge. Thing is, that game is unplayable without the day 1 update sometimes. Nintendo requires the game to be startable, but not finishable. Like starlink for instance, you can't even leave the first planet or two without being told 'hey thats all the data on the cart update the game lol'. Thats shitty :(

Burorī

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
You paid for a console, and then you paid for a game cartridge. Thing is, that game is unplayable without the day 1 update sometimes. Nintendo requires the game to be startable, but not finishable. Like starlink for instance, you can't even leave the first planet or two without being told 'hey thats all the data on the cart update the game lol'. Thats shitty :(
I contacted Nintendo of Belgium (and idk why but I got an answer from Nintendo Germany) and they told me that they are unable to lift the ban on a console where the ToS have been violated. But thrn I contacted Nintendo France and they told me they can lift the ban if I show them my proof of purchase.

I lied to them and told that I bought a used console but that I didn't know that it was hacked. Now the only thing that I have to do is find my proof of purchase and if this works i'll be the first person to be unbanned by Nintendo

Localhorst86

Robert'); DROP TABLE members;--
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I contacted Nintendo of Belgium (and idk why but I got an answer from Nintendo Germany) and they told me that they are unable to lift the ban on a console where the ToS have been violated. But thrn I contacted Nintendo France and they told me they can lift the ban if I show them my proof of purchase.

I lied to them and told that I bought a used console but that I didn't know that it was hacked. Now the only thing that I have to do is find my proof of purchase and if this works i'll be the first person to be unbanned by Nintendo
I doubt they will actually unban you. But keep us updated.

BTW, you probably received an answer from Nintendo Germany as that is where their European Headquarter is located.

Gesendet von meinem Mi A1 mit Tapatalk

Axido

Maker of TRASLApp
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I doubt they will actually unban you. But keep us updated.

BTW, you probably received an answer from Nintendo Germany as that is where their European Headquarter is located.

Gesendet von meinem Mi A1 mit Tapatalk

They might do that, but will probably downright ban people again if they happen to find traces of hacks again, which should only be a matter of time.

Btw, I got the same phone as you. It's pretty neat for it's low price tag.

Burorī

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
MISSION FAILED...
So basically, a ban is permanent...

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    14 KB · Views: 310

Site & Scene News