Ex-LAPD Officer Declares War On LAPD

Sterling

GBAtemp's Silver Hero
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't know much about him, but from reading his manifesto i think he got a pretty good idea when everyone was giving him the finger when he was complaining. That should have been a clue to slowly bring emails and documentation at home.
When you have as much faith as this guy did in the system of justice, it's too little too late. No reasonable person wants to blow the whistle on their place of work. He seemed like a reasonable person before he snapped.

Engert

I love me
Trophies
Website
www.google.com
XP
Country
United States
No reasonable person wants to blow the whistle on their place of work.
I think a lot of reasonable people have blown the whistle in their place of work. Can't think of a name for the moment but lawyers, doctors and people in many other fields have blown the whistle and turned the place around. And all without a bullet being shot.

Reactions: tatripp

Sterling

GBAtemp's Silver Hero
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think a lot of reasonable people have blown the whistle in their place of work. Can't think of a name for the moment but lawyers, doctors and people in many other fields have blown the whistle and turned the place around. And all without a bullet being shot.
Do you think they wanted to do that? Absolutely not. The risk that comes with being a whistleblower is too much for most people. Dorner seemed like a fairly simple and straight forward man. He simply snapped after losing everything.

Engert

I love me
Trophies
Website
www.google.com
XP
Country
United States
That's why sometimes the most damage comes from I.T. guys and not people like Dorner.
I'm waiting for the day some I.T. geek at LAPD uploads all their shit on the web so people will know the true inner workings of LAPD.

xist

ΚΑΤΑ ΤΟΝ ΔΑΙΜΟΝΑ ΕΑΥΤΟΥ
Trophies
XP
Country
I don't believe they got him at all. Too much conflicting info at the moment.

This not just in -

In that second, I shot him, two times in the forehead. Bap! Bap! The second time as he's going down. He crumpled onto the floor in front of his bed and I hit him again, Bap! same place. That time I used my EOTech red-dot holo sight. He was dead. Not moving. His tongue was out. I watched him take his last breaths, just a reflex breath.
And I remember as I watched him breathe out the last part of air, I thought: Is this the best thing I've ever done, or the worst thing I've ever done? This is real and that's him. Holy shit.

Then we burned the cabin down.

xist

ΚΑΤΑ ΤΟΝ ΔΑΙΜΟΝΑ ΕΑΥΤΟΥ
Trophies
XP
Country
On second thought....i did add the last sentence in an act of artistic license to match this event.

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
The point is hes dead and everyone else whos still alive is safe. would've been better if they took him in and put him in jail for life.
For whom? Surely not the tax payers. For all intents and purposes, this is ideal - a "death sentence" without all the necessary paperwork and expenses of an "execution".

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
I have quite a bit of things to say about the death penalty personally, but that's neither here nor there.
I was merely saying that the "problem is solved" without having to pay for "accomodation" for the next... what, 40-50 years? Because he totally wouldn't go out earlier for good behaviour.

xist

ΚΑΤΑ ΤΟΝ ΔΑΙΜΟΝΑ ΕΑΥΤΟΥ
Trophies
XP
Country
I was pretty happy this clown Burt up to a crisp without taking any more lives

So that's why Ernie's with a duck...

6a00cdf39c8443cb8f0100a7fd93e4000e.jpg

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users