Ex-LAPD Officer Declares War On LAPD

2ndApex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wow, according to 2andApex, even murderers are considered to be good people. This is news to me;)

And this whole time I thought murderers were murderers regardless of having a "legit" reason to kill in cold blood. I should spank myself for being wrong, am I right?

Intention is relevant, "patriotic" politically oblivious soldiers are murderers too. Dorner tried to weed out corruption in the LAPD, hopefully somebody can finish what he started in a calm, collected, and legal manner.

The general support around (not Gbatemp in particular)for the LAPD is rather disheartening. The LAPD/media have edited and censored his manifesto, pretended that he rather than the LAPD were the danger to public safety, and publicly claimed that they "accidently" burned down the cabin (in which he did attempt to get out of alive) despite clear video evidence showing otherwise. When people can't see corruption shoved this far into their faces there's little hope anywhere else.

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Intention is relevant, "patriotic" politically oblivious soldiers are murderers too. Dorner tried to weed out corruption in the LAPD, hopefully somebody can finish what he started in a calm, collected, and legal manner.

The general support around (not Gbatemp in particular)for the LAPD is rather disheartening. The LAPD/media have edited and censored his manifesto, pretended that he rather than the LAPD were the danger to public safety, and publicly claimed that they "accidently" burned down the cabin (in which he did attempt to get out of alive) despite clear video evidence showing otherwise. When people can't see corruption shoved this far into their faces there's little hope anywhere else.

Protip: Saying "Well other people kill people too!" doesn't make it any better.

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
2ndApex said:
RIP Christopher Dorner. He seemed like a pretty good guy who died doing terrible things for a great cause. The world's eyes are on the LAPD now and it's fine time for them straighten up or get straightened up.
Adolf Hitler wanted to unify all the countries in the world into one strong political body, he worked towards the betterment of the living conditions for his people and the prosperity of the lands under his dominion... By means of exterminating Jews, Slavs and Gypsies.

I think your logic might be flawed, Apex.

Sterling

GBAtemp's Silver Hero
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@Foxi: Hitler had an admirable idea with that (even though I hate the idea of a unified world government), but the way he went about applying his intentions and such were despicable, inhumane and completely wrong on absolutely all levels. As a man there was no redemption, but his idea of a unified world has continued to live on. Don't misunderstand me either, I am in no way trying to say that what Hitler did was right in any way, but his idea was admirable in the same way that Christopher Dorner's was.

Honestly, I fully support the exposition and punishment of corruption, but the way he handled it was completely wrong. Murder and violence is terrible in any medium (such as war, or other similar conflicts). He had no right to take any of those lives no matter how he felt. Though, hopefully this violence hasn't gone without its intended effect. I mean if the LAPD continues to allow corruption and discrimination to go on, then these people will have died for nothing. They will have been murdered for a lost cause and to me that is more sad than the fact that they were targeted in the first place.

Sicklyboy

#JOYCONBOYZFOREVER
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@Foxi: Hitler had an admirable idea with that (even though I hate the idea of a unified world government), but the way he went about applying his intentions and such were despicable, inhumane and completely wrong on absolutely all levels. As a man there was no redemption, but his idea of a unified world has continued to live on. Don't misunderstand me either, I am in no way trying to say that what Hitler did was right in any way, but his idea was admirable in the same way that Christopher Dorner's was.

Honestly, I fully support the exposition and punishment of corruption, but the way he handled it was completely wrong. Murder and violence is terrible in any medium (such as war, or other similar conflicts). He had no right to take any of those lives no matter how he felt. Though, hopefully this violence hasn't gone without its intended effect. I mean if the LAPD continues to allow corruption and discrimination to go on, then these people will have died for nothing. They will have been murdered for a lost cause and to me that is more sad than the fact that they were targeted in the first place.

I think that this is the most intelligent, most thought out and well worded post in this entire thread.

Good on ya, you got this one damn right.

Reactions: Sterling

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Well then we're on the same page. A noble idea may be noble, but the ends don't not justify the means. If your methods are not as noble as your goals, you're not a hero - you're just a criminal.

Reactions: Sterling

tatripp

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The LAPD/media have edited and censored his manifesto, pretended that he rather than the LAPD were the danger to public safety, and publicly claimed that they "accidently" burned down the cabin (in which he did attempt to get out of alive) despite clear video evidence showing otherwise. When people can't see corruption shoved this far into their faces there's little hope anywhere else.
Everything I read and heard said there was a single bullet shot from inside the house after the fire. It appears he killed himself. It also wasn't LAPD who killed Dorner. It was in Big Bear which is in San Bernardino county. San Bernardino officers killed him. Dorner had fired machine guns injuring one officer and killing another during that same day. When someone is firing at officers, it is the officers' duty to protect themselves. Their main concern, far more important than taking this man alive, is their safety.
It is also obvious that he was a danger to public safety. He killed a riverside county police officer even though he said he would only target the police going after him and the police who wronged him. It was a blind and cowardly ambush. If ambushing an officer of the peace isn't a danger to public safety, then I would invite you to define public safety.
I think the media did a good job of showing how police did put the public in danger when they attacked the wrong truck. There is certainly corruption in the LAPD because of its large size. I don't know that much about the LAPD but I am certain that it is not as corrupt as Christopher Dorner. The corruption of the LAPD is not as much of a threat as the corruption of the minds of the poor people who blame the LAPD for the evil of this individual.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Taco Saturday
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    Uhh, It's 🌯 Saturday dude. :) js
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nope that for tomorrow, cinco de mayo, today is bbq chicken on the grill.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Juan's new years I forgot
    +2
    :hrth::toot::grog::grog::grog::bow: HAPPY BIRTHDAY to me :bow::grog::grog::toot::hrth:
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    One day away from Juan's birthday
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Only if you send him feet
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Happy birthday!
    +1
    Thank You :D
  • realtimesave @ realtimesave:
    heh I got a guy who created an account just yesterday asking me where to find mig switch roms
  • realtimesave @ realtimesave:
    too much FBI watching this website to answer that kind of question lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Has the mig switch found loopholes without requiring game keys?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @AncientBoi, happy birthday
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Yawn
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Lonely here
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Anybody?
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    I want my money back... Drug test? No drugs to test but they want me to pee in a cup! Lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Better call Pedro you're up in smoke
    +2
  • C @ Clayton44333:
    hey any1 know if there is a new version of the ps4 homebrew store ?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Finally there are people here
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    We're figments of your imagination
    +1
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: We're figments of your imagination +1