Ex-LAPD Officer Declares War On LAPD

2ndApex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not gonna lie, if I was Dorner I'd totally put one of these in the back of my truck.

78bb85384829edac57828a36965c1a57_266x302.jpg

Sicklyboy

#JOYCONBOYZFOREVER
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm not gonna post it here because this is probably something that would get me banned, or a nice warn at the very least.

But for the fucking lulz - youtube "Chris Dorner Last Stand Survival Game"

VERY VERY VERY NSFW. But freaking hilarious.

Edit - by "not post it here" I mean embed the video. Search it at your own risk and question your morals after laughing.

Sterling

GBAtemp's Silver Hero
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm not gonna post it here because this is probably something that would get me banned, or a nice warn at the very least.

I cannot believe I laughed at that.

2ndApex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Edit - by "not post it here" I mean embed the video. Search it at your own risk and question your morals after laughing.

I already posted it, it's a bit funny but pretty awful and I'll edit it out if it's against the rules.

retKHAAAN

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
LA times and other main stream media caught lying and editing christopher dorners manifesto ,to make it appear he is in favor of gun control

link to original manifesto

http://content.clearchannel.com/cc-common/mlib/616/02/616_1360213161.pdf

Except the link you posted is not the full manifesto... It's where the major news sites originally cut it off when first reporting the story. The rest of the manifesto had little to do with the "ExCop Seeks Revenge Against LAPD" headlines they were running so they abridged it. The full manifesto is almost twice as long as that. I read it before all the redactions. There are specific stories regarding specific people not included in your link. There are specific thank you's and appreciative messages to specific people not included in your link. Being on "Anon News" doesn't make it true.

Reactions: yuyuyup

Litagano Motscoud

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

I already know that some guy from /b/ made it.

RchUncleSkeleton

Skeletron 9000
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
So they didn't kill him then torch the house but the body was burned beyond identification and they just happened to find his intact, unburned wallet and that's how they ID'd him....yeah call me a conspiracy theorist but I don't buy that for one minute.

2ndApex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So they didn't kill him then torch the house but the body was burned beyond identification and they just happened to find his intact, unburned wallet and that's how they ID'd him....yeah call me a conspiracy theorist but I don't buy that for one minute.

They ID'd him using dental records. Fuck the LAPD but it's definitely legit. It doesn't make sense to fake it because they'd have to explain to the public what happened after the real Dorner's body started attacking again.

RIP Christopher Dorner. He seemed like a pretty good guy who died doing terrible things for a great cause. The world's eyes are on the LAPD now and it's fine time for them straighten up or get straightened up.

Reactions: Litagano Motscoud

RchUncleSkeleton

Skeletron 9000
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
They ID'd him using dental records. Fuck the LAPD but it's definitely legit. It doesn't make sense to fake it because they'd have to explain to the public what happened after the real Dorner's body started attacking again.

RIP Christopher Dorner. He seemed like a pretty good guy who died doing terrible things for a great cause. The world's eyes are on the LAPD now and it's fine time for them straighten up or get straightened up.
I wasn't suggesting he was still alive I was stating how convenient it was for them to find the evidence of ID. Also if you take a look at this it proves the cops set the place on fire: http://www.kcoy.com/story/21202096/not-all-tear-gas-cannisters-are-flammable as they shot in "flammable cs gas" and "not all cs gas is flammable". I'm betting on the scenario where they found and shot him then proceeded to burn the place with him inside to get rid of the evidence.

xist

ΚΑΤΑ ΤΟΝ ΔΑΙΜΟΝΑ ΕΑΥΤΟΥ
Trophies
XP
Country

No he didn't, he seemed like a delusional nutcase.

Reactions: Foxi4 and tatripp

the_randomizer

The Temp's official fox whisperer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No he didn't, he seemed like a delusional nutcase.

Wow, according to 2andApex, even murderers are considered to be good people. This is news to me;)

And this whole time I thought murderers were murderers regardless of having a "legit" reason to kill in cold blood. I should spank myself for being wrong, am I right?

Reactions: tatripp

tatripp

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You know, this could have been something. This could have been the guy who could have taken down almost the whole LAPD Dpt. He could have taken all those emails and paperwork proving the bullshit that goes on in LAPD, mailed them to the media and then he could have said "i'm going in hiding, LAPD will try to kill me". You know what kind of support he would have gotten? But no, he chose to kill people instead.
He had already tried that and it got him fired. No one would have done anything significant anyways. The way I see it is that his levels of crazy and evil far exceed the LAPD's level of corruption.

Engert

I love me
Trophies
Website
www.google.com
XP
Country
United States
He had already tried that and it got him fired. No one would have done anything significant anyways. The way I see it is that his levels of crazy and evil far exceed the LAPD's level of corruption.

Exactly. But like someone said earlier, he wasn't techically inclined. You need someone technically inclined in this case to rip LAPD a new asshole.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYZD7ykz9aQ